"Jade, I just wanna say, I appreciate you have lunch with us," Cat said. "And thank you, Andre, Nick, and Beck for handcuffing Jade to the table." She said.

"Anything for you, little red." Nick said, using the nickname Andre gave her. Jade struggled in her restraints making us flinch a she yanked on them.

"I still don't get how this happened." Robbie stated.

"Jade asked me to make her eyebrows look nicer so I tried wax them but when I took the wax strips off there was... problem." Cat explained.

"My eyebrows are gone!" Jade exclaimed.

"No they've not! I told you, they're right here!" Cat defended back as she took out the wax strips with Jade's eyebrows on them.

Tori came up to us. "You guys, hey everyone, so special treat, I just found a new friend on a toilet. She's fun, and she likes sandwiches, say hey to Phonnie." She said. We looked over and saw no one.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Phonnie?" Beck asked.

"Who are you talking about?" Nick asked.

"Phonnie she was... she was right behind me." Tori said.

"Who's Bonnie?" Andre asked.

"Phonnie. With a P. "Pah-nee." Tori said.

"What color was her hair? Plonde?" I asked.

"Or purnett?" Andre asked. We laughed, as Andre high fived Beck.

"Good one." I complemented as Tori ran off.
___

We were in class as Cat screamed and ran inside.

"She's right behind me! Please hide me! She's gonna kill me!" Cat begged, as she grabbed onto me and Beck.

"What? Did you just say someone was going- Ah, you kids work it out yourselves." Sikowitz said obviously not wanting to get involved. Cat squealed, as she tightened her grip on my shoulder.

"Come on, Cat, just watch the door, that way, Jade can't sneak up behind you." Andre said.

"Okay, I'll just stay right here, and I'll watch the door." Cat said as she faced the classroom door. We sat in silence for a few minutes before Jade came on through the window and screamed.

Cat screamed as she tried to run. Jade grabbed onto Cat and tried to murder her. Me, Andre, Nick, and Sikowitz had to get involved, without getting ourselves hurt.

Sikowitz grabbed onto Jade, and try to pull her off of Cat, but it took Me, Nick, and Beck to pull her off and hold her back as Sikowitz and Andre helped Cat.

"You girls knock it off!" Sikowitz shouted.

"I'll get you!" Jade yelled.

"I don't wanna be gotten!" Cat replied.

The bell rang and everyone calmed down. "All right, weirdos, take your seats." Sikowitz said.

Tori came in. "Wait. Where's Phonnie?" She asked.

Agian with this Phonnie girl?

"Where's who?" Sikowitz questioned.

"Phonnie. One of your students. She sits in the back with you guys right?" Tori asked. They denied her question. "Oh, come on, she's one of you." She said.

"Uh, Tori, maybe she should sit down and rest." I suggested.

"There's no Phonnie in this class." Jade said.

"But- But she told me. Oh, okay. Well, if there's no Phonnie, then how do I have Phonnie's backpack? Hmm? Hmm?" Tori asked.

"What's in Phonnie's backpack?" Robbie asked.

"I don't know, Phonnie stuff," Tori replied. She reached in the backpack for whatever is inside. "An ear of corn, a Klingon Dictionary, and a doll... that's dressed exactly like me!" She said and was on freaked out.

"I'm talking Tori, and I'm evil." The doll said, finishing in a deep vocie.

Whoa, that doll turn from regular to possessed real quick.

I like it.

"What?" Tori whispered.

"Why would you buy that doll?" Cat questioned.

"And where can I get one?" I asked. I was honestly kind of interested in that kind of doll.

"But I didn't buy it! This is Phonnie's backpack!" Tori said slinging the bag around like a crazy person.

Everyone muttered their opinions.

"There is no one named Phonnie in this school." Jade stated.

"Its true. No Phonnie." Sikowitz agreed.

"Okay, that does it. I am going to find that Phonnie girl right now." Tori defended as she ran into the door. She opened it and walked out. She pointed as us before walking off. Not even 40 seconds later, she came back to the classroom and told us something about her locker saying; "Make It Rot." The whole gang, and Sikowitz followed her. "Go see it. It says "Make It Rot." And I know Phonnie did it. Look. See? My locker says "Make It Shine" whaaat?" Tori gasped. She turned to us. "I'm not crazy. I swear my locker said "Make It Rot" just a second ago. And Phonnie did it! I know Phonnie did it!" She yelled as she grabbed her hair in frustration.

"Is it just me? Or is Tori a lot hotter now that she's crazy?" Rex asked.

A/n: Anyone else see Andre and Beck nodding their heads?
___

So it turned out, Fawn Lebowitz was the one acting as Phonnie. I really wasn't surprised. She has stolen almost all the jewelry that Lucas has ever given me. Thankfully, I managed to get it all back. I never liked her. The police led her out of the school in handcuffs.

"Hey, be careful with her! She's a slippery one!" Tori yelled to the police.

Cat came up to us with her head completely bald. She was holding clumps of her red velvet red hair in her hands. I gasped and covered my mouth.

"I feel asleep during study hall," Cat said. "Jade found me." She said, holding up the red hair.

"Aw, don't be sad, little one. I think your head looks great like that." Sikowitz reassured.

"Of course you do." Cat replied, her voice breaking. My heart shattered  for the young girl. She sounded like she was about to cry.

Tori went over to talk to one of the policemen as we talked to Lane and try to comfort a Cat about her hair. I rubbed her arms. I felt so bad for Cat.

Good news, Tori won't be bothered again.
___

Season 3 ✅

One more season to go!

I'm kind of upset, but I have other Little Sister books.

Up Next: The Blonde Squad 👩🏼👩🏼👩🏼👩🏼