9

Sooo Overdrive music video was amazing obviously, and Conan looked SO pretty, and all his outfits were just gorgeous.

"How uh, have you been?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've been pretty good, just you know, writings songs in my bed as always" he says with a sarcastic (but also completely sincere) tone.

"Oh of course, I should have known" I reply with a chuckle.

Isabella asks Erica and I if we would like anything to drink, we both say a water would be great. The inside of Isabella's house looks actually quite modern in comparison to the outside. The back of the room has big sliding glass doors, and in the middle of the room is some brown leather couches with a coffee table in the center. The room is decorated tastefully with a few plants and paintings. "I like your house Isabella!" I say.

"Thanks!" She replies while bringing us our water.

I sit down on the couch next to Conan. I start to feel what I can only describe as a gravitational pull of my entire being towards him. I wonder if he can feel the same. I look over and he is just as beautiful and amazing as I remember. He is wearing a red long sleeve striped shirt, jeans, his air force 1's, and a necklace with some shells on it. His brown curls fall over his face, but he reaches up and sweeps them back, running his hands through his hair.

"I like your necklace Conan"

"Oh thanks! A friend actually made it for me, I wear it like every day now"

I smile because I think that is just the cutest thing, he cares so much about his friends it's truly admirable. I look over to see Erica and Isabella talking on the other side of the room, it sounds like they are talking about a modeling job or campaign. I am not sure if Erica has told Isabella that I like Conan, but they seem to be just fine talking together on that side of the room. Just then, Isabella's small fluffy black dog jumps onto the couch and then onto Conan's lap. He laughs and starts petting the dog as it starts licking him excitedly. It then comes over to me and starts licking me "Ah stop, I don't want you to lick me" I say while trying to gently get the dog to stop.

"Oh, come on it means he likes you" Conan says while smirking at the sight of me trying to get the dog to stop.

"Yeah, but it's still gross" I say back. "What's his name?"

"Jiji, like the cat from Kiki's Delivery Service, if you know that movie"

"Aw I do! That's so cute!"

"I think so too" Conan says, "It's one of my favorite movies"

"The artwork is just so beautiful" I say while thinking of all the beautiful scenes from that movie. I also think it's cute that Conan likes it so much. Why do I just keep falling more in love with this guy! I lean over as Jiji starts to jump at me again, and my shoulder brushes Conan's and then I rest it there as we pet Jiji. The pull to Conan starts to get even stronger and my heart rate speed up, it feels so good though, he just feels so good. I look over and all I feel is that I want to kiss him so bad, but I still don't know if he feels the same about me. So, I don't. We lock eyes as he looks over at me and time stops for a second, his eyes are brown and beautiful, and his skin is so smooth it looks almost untouched.

I am jolted out of this trance like state as Erica and Isabella walk over to the couch. We talk for a while after that, I really like Isabella and hope we can hang out again. I am enjoying my time here. Right before I leave, I ask Conan if I could have his number (finally) so we could hang out and be able to text and communicate. He says of course and puts it in my phone. Oh my god I have Conan's number now this is crazy I think as he hands my phone back.

"Ok well see you again sometime!" I say excitedly to him

"Yeah, see you!" he replies.

The goodbye felt an almost a bit awkward, as if there was something else, we both wanted to say to each other, but didn't. When we get in the car Erica looks at me and starts pestering with questions about Conan and if I think that he might like me too. She thinks that he does, but I say that I am not too sure yet. We get back to our apartment and start to change into pj's as we had stayed at Isabella's all evening.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing and it looks like it is a call from Conan. I wonder why, I think.

I answer the phone "Hey what's up?"

"Oh well I was just going to ask you something, you don't have to say yes but uh, do you want to go on a date?"

My heart starts to speed up again and I almost just completely lose it,

"YES!! I do! I really do!"

"Ok great, wow ok, so uh make plans later and see you soon then?"

"Yeah!" We end the call and I jump up and down a bunch of times as my energy just got elevated to like 110%. I rush over to Erica to tell her the news.

"You won't believe what just happened!" I just about scream to her, "Conan does like me back, he asked me on a date!"

"What no way! Ah this is so crazy, I'm so happy for you!" She says back.

"I know right, so crazy!" I cover my face with my hands and just smile so big in complete shock that this actually just happened.