༆3: 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭

Start from the beginning

"I-i can't b-breathe..." she said.

"Oops, sorry. I just miss you so much so i couldnt get more excited." I laughed.

As usual, we walked around the place and catched up with each other. After that we go to a restaurant to order some food because we're hungry from the walk.

As we're waiting for the food, Kei opened up.

"Hey Y/N, this may be out of topic but i had a boyfriend." She blurted out.

I choked on my drinking water, I widened my eyes at the sudden confession, "Really? Tell me about it."

"Well, he was a douchebag." She straightly stated, laughing.

"Omg Kei...Are you alright?" I asked worried.

"Nah, it's fine, i got over him quickly than i expected. But let me tell you," She leaned in for my ear and i listened, "He was handsome and rich."

"Wow, really? What was his name?"

She quickly paused for a second then she said, "Meh, don't bother about him, he doesn't really matter to me now."

"Hey, if something is troubling you you can always call me okay?" I asked getting her hand and gave it a light pat.

"Aww, thank you so much, this is why im lucky to have a friend like you." She said, teary-eyed.

She was about to say something again but got interrupted when the food arrived.

"Thank you." We said.

We ate while talking more about our lives and didn't noticed we finished already.

"Wah, that was a blast." She said, rubbing her tummy.

"As i said, the food here is great." I said, wiping my mouth with a tissue.

After a few minutes it's finally time to go to our favorite amusement park.

•••

"That was so fun!" Kei said, happily jumping around like a baby after riding the rollercoaster.

"Good for you, i almost passed out!" I replied back, feeling like im going to vomit.

"Hold it in Y/N, come on let's rest there for a while." She helped me get to the nearest bench and sat.

"Let me go and get water for you, just stay there okay." She calmly said, walking away from my sight.

While calming down, i checked my watch and indicates that it's already 3pm. Wow, time flies really fast huh.

I looked around after being relaxed, finding no sight of Kei, yet.

'Wah, i'm never gonna ride rollercoasters ever again...'

•••

5PM, Amusement Park.

If it wasn't for Kei, i would be passed out right now.

"Yah, i told you if you ride that you will pass out! You know you got extreme fear of heights right?" She said, getting me out of the line.

"You are challenging me to ride that ferris wheel! I'm just acting brave here..." I said, looking down.

"Hey, don't be sad, it's my fault for provoking you, let's ride some carousel, yeah?" She said, holding my wrist and get to the ride.

We waited patiently until it was time for us to enter.

"Woohoo! I'm so ready for this!" Kei exclaimed, hopping on the first horse she saw.

I giggled, following her and hopped on the horse beside hers.

The bell ring indicates that it will start soon, and was startled when it goes up and down and moving slowly.

"Relax yourself Y/N, remember when we first got to ride here?" She asked, closing her eyes to feel the wind.

"Yeah... I guess," i paused, remembering our first time meeting. "Eh, this was the same horse we rode too!" I smiled.

"Oh yeah!" She looked at our horses, fascinated on how it didn't changed too much.

~

"Hey Y/N, i heard there will be fireworks around 10 pm closing time. Let's go check it out?" She said, eating her food.

It's currently 7 PM in the night and we were eating at a mini food court.

"Sure why not, let's savor our day here." I said, eating too.

10PM, Amusement Park

My legs hurt from walking.

If only Kei didn't bought too much souveniers and stuff... but hey! I had fun, she bought me a pretty cute bracelet, matching mine with hers.

"I heard it's over there!" She stated, pointing her finger on the scene.

"Let's go!" I said, holding her hand, running to the scene.

"W-wait!" She said, startled at my sudden action.

When we got the scene, many people followed too, waiting for the fireworks to pop up.

I got my mini camera out and captured some scenery things while waiting. I took a picture of Kei too, she is too cute.

I was wandering off with my camera when the emcee suddenly started talking and started the countdown, us being the most excited, we shouted in anticipation.

"3! 2!"

The moment when we said 1, fireworks started showing, i took many pictures of the fireworks, i can use this to edit and master my photography skills.

I was smiling the whole time, i was watching the fireworks light up while taking pictures. I don't even know why, it's just like i have this new feeling to me that i have never felt before, or just longing for fireworks. Either way, i did really enjoyed today.

3rd Person's POV

Hey eyes lit up like a diamond shining bright, reflecting on the light of the fireworks.

Her smile is everything i could've wished for, it's like i am star strucked.

Everything about her is what i love. I want to make her mine, i want to love her so bad yet i cannot do anything about it.

Risk it or Let it go? You choose.