13 - Semester's Break

Start from the beginning

"Last time, you helped ne with my thesis project. I'm quite thankful for that but then... you also put me to sleep when I was having a nightmare" Gulf licked his chestnut lips that made Mew gulp. He was teasing him.

"A-are... shiaa..." He cursed under his breath. He can't take it anymore cause of his horny ass.

"But I don't think I have any gift for you now... maybe—ah!" Next thing Gulf knew, he was sitting on his husband's lap. He could feel something poke down there and Gulf knew what it was. It was a beast, actually.

"Stop tempting me, Kanawut" He sternly replied but inside him, he was sweating so hard.

"What am I doing? I was just asking what to give you. Maybe... pleasure?" Gulf run down his husband's robe and untie it. He sniffed his husband's tanned skin making the other moan.

"Gulf... I have work" He said softly. He's too tired to do this but if it's for his husband, then he's willing to have 3 rounds.

"Phi,  don't worry about that. I will ask Bosser to do it... just sit there and I'll fuck you" The older man was shocked.

"Gulf! Where did you learn such word?" He asked in a threatening tone.

"I learned them from you, hun. You said those words last time, remember?" Mew tried to recall where he said that but Gulf is impatient and kissed his husband.

I must say, Gulf is not a good kisser. He doesn't kiss his ex a lot so he didn't learn. But now, he's a professional.

He wander his tongue inside Mew's mouth and exploring every corner. He was also good at devouring if it's Mew.

Mew's hand slid on Gulf's bottom and he groped it, smack it, and caressed it. He can never get tired of that Kanabootay.

Gulf starts to undress the other and Mew complied. He just do whatever Gulf wants. He felt ashamed for breaking his own rule but like he said, if it's for his hubby he'll do it.

When they couldn't breath from sucking their lips, they pulled away. Their breaths couldn't catch up with their actions. Gulf plastered a wide grin on his face.

"You're so hard, P'Mew" He giggled like a kid.

"Because you're so tasty. I'd rather eat you forever than eating ice cream"

"What flavor Ice cream am I?" He snaked his arms to Mew's nape.

"Chilly flavor" The older answered. Gulf was confused because of that stupid answer.

"Aow. Why? Have you ever tasted one?"

"I have. Well, you're so spicy but so sweet. You're also cool. You got all the charasteristics of an ice cream except the appearance" The two laughed at their conversation.

"Hentai" Gulf commented. Mew's horniness is off the hook but his cheesiness is over his horniness. Is that even a word?

"What are you, japanese?" They chuckled.

"Phi... I love you"

"I love you more"

"I already fell for you"

"I fell harder"

"Psh! Cheesy! Hahahahaha!" He laughed again. Nothing could beat Mew's exhaust other than Gulf's laugh and smile. It's like a sunflower that blooms in the bright sunny field.

"Let's cuddle. No sex for today" Mew said while giving his husband a smile.

"Hm" Gulf replied and hugged his husband.

It was what Mew dream of having. The simplicity and serene life without any distractions and problems. Just to people loving each other unconditionally. Being in their most comfort state possible.

But the story has just started and there will be many obstacles for the two to end up together at the end. Will they even end up together?

Mew realized that Gulf has been sleeping with him snoring. It was cute for him. He sighed deeply and caressed the back of his husband.

"I love you, My Sunflower"