𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

"You're telling me that this whole situation is worse than i imagined?"

"Yes, Harry. That's exactly what Hermione's telling you", i muttered under my breath as i was scared to even say my fathers name.

How could i just go and blurt out who my father was, knowing he'd tried to kill Harry dozens of time and still plans to do so.

This was going to make everything ten times worse and i didn't need that right now, nor did i want it.

"What am i missing here? why does Hermione look like she's about to be sick and run away and why are you sweating so much?", He questioned suspiciously.

"I don't know how i could possible tell you this, so i'm going to tell you about that night...

"That night?".

"The night, Voldemort killed our parents...the night he killed your parents, there's some things you don't know about that night and i'm going to tell you-

"How do you even know what happened, you was a baby?

"Dumbledore told me...he told me everything

"Dumbledore? he knows who your real parents are? wait...how long have you known about this?"

"I'll answer any questions you have, just let me tell you about that night- ill tell you exactly what Dumbledore told me".

It was only my second day of my second year at Hogwarts and i'd already been called to Dumbledore's office but how could i possibly be in trouble yet?

I was so nervous because last time i was here, my life here at Hogwarts had turned up side down and i'd lost my best friends and was in a completely new house with a bunch of strangers and of course my enemy- Draco Malfoy.

I'd never gotten along with Malfoy, just like Harry and the others didn't. Malfoy stuck his nose up at us and acted as though we were peasants compared to himself.

He constantly picked on me, called me awful names and always had Pansy pushing me in the corridors.

I hated Malfoy and i always will, ( we constantly fought and told each other that we'd hate each-other until we both died ) i mean how could anyone possibly like a boy who's as evil as him.

I'd been sat in his office for a few minutes- alone until Dumbledore finally arrived, he was sweet old man but i still panicked whenever he called me to his office.

He smiled at me and offered my some sherbet lemons ( just like he did last time ), he sat down at his desk and cleared his throat before he spoke.

"I don't mean to sound rude, Professor Dumbledore but i wish to know why i've been called here today", I spoke softly as i felt the nerves inside me.

"The night of '31st October 1981' , is a very infamous date but of course you know that, Miss. Potter", Dumbledore said as he raised a brow.

Why was Dumbledore talking about the night that my parents were brutally murdered?

"Well, Miss Potter- i realise that last year the sudden house change raised some questions for you and well i didn't think you was ready to know why but i've had a think and i've come to a decision that you're now old enough and mature enough to find out the truth"

Dumbledore's words had my heart racing like crazy, i was scared that it might just burst straight out of my chest.

"I- i don't understand, the truth...what truth?", i stammered as i wiped my sweaty hands onto my robes.