don't want you to suffer

who could have guessed that an innocent party would end like this?

the blonde woke up because the sunlight hit his face, he felt the warmth all over his body but it was not because of the sunlight, his crush was in his neck, sleeping peacefully.

"how did we end up like thi-"

mumbling sounds from the big baby around his neck were taking him away from his thoughts, did they do it?

he shook the latter to wake him up because they had school today but the older insisted on not waking up and he wrapped his arms around the blondes waist he then pulled him to his chest, caressing his hair

"good morning, sunshine."

hyuck shivered when he heard the olders morning voice

"m..morning-" he tried to get rid of mark's arms but his groin pain had prevented him

he gasped dramatically and hit the raven haireds arm lightly
"you went hard really.." he pouted, making the latter fall for his cuteness
"sorry sunshine.. i was out of mind you know."

both could understand what happened last night, hyuck was wearing mark's clothes while mark is topless, plus blonde's neck was covered with hickeys, dark hickeys.

it was actually same with mark but they were literally darker then hyucks. he was happy seeing ravens neck like that, he made them. he was proud.

"mark~ can you pick me up please?.. i can't-"

words got cut off when someone pulled him into his lap, he had forgotten what to say when he met the dark brown eyes, which actually looks at him with lust while glowing. hyuck maybe was a dumb child but he read so many books about love, and he knew what marks eyes were telling.

"sorry for everything i will do, i just don't want you to suffer."

to be honest, this was not the sentence he expected.

_________

this is short I'm sorry:( i just don't have inspiration to write today but I'll give you a better update later! love uuu