Chapter 12: Escaping The First Order Again

(Starkiller Base)

Y/N's P.O.V

I wake up in a place I've never seen before. I look ahead of me and saw Kylo Ren standing infront of me.

Kylo Ren: You conformable?

I sigh.

Y/N: Alright, Ben take off the mask I know it's you under there.

He shakes his head and takes his mask off and puts it down.

Kylo Ren: Hey, little brother.

Y/N: Don't call me that, you lost the right to call me that when you turned to the darkside and betrayed me.

He shakes his head again.

Kylo Ren: Now, who betrayed who is up to interpretation.

Y/N: What?

Kylo Ren: You know what? It doesn't matter. I hope I didn't hurt you to badly.

Y/N: I've had worse, you know that. Where's Rey?

Kylo Ren: Don't worry kid. Your little girlfriend's okay. I'm actually here to make you an offer.

Y/N: Oh yeah? And what would that be?

Kylo Ren: I want you to join me. Join the Knights of Ren. Together we can take down Snoke, he knows this. We can rule together, lead the knights together. Be a family again. Or you could reject this offer and die. Your choice.

Y/N: I'd rather die free then live as a slave.

I can see that he is slightly hurt by this. Maybe that means that the real Ben is still in there somewhere.

He puts his mask back on.

Kylo Ren: Well, then maybe I should talk to your little girlfriend. Because if you won't join me maybe she will.

When he threatened Rey I felt the anger rise within me, I haven't felt anger like this in a long time.

He then starts to walk out and he uses to force to activate an electrical device to zap me.

Y/N: Ben! You don't touch her! Don't you dare lay a finger on her!

He ignores me and the door closes.

Y/N: Ahhhhh!!

All I feel is the electric shock go through my body.

Rey's P.O.V

After being interrogated by Ren and making my first real connection to the force I know I need to get out of here and find Y/N.

I can hear him screaming in pain. I know that I need to use the force to get out of here.

I look at the stormtrooper in the room with me and I then remember that mind trick Y/N used on Unkar Pluk back on Takodana. So I'm gonna have to try and use it myself.

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave the cell with the door open.

Stormtrooper: What did you say?

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave the cell with the door open.

The trooper comes over to me.

Stormtrooper: I'll tighten these restraints, scavenger scum.

I breathe in and out and concentrate.

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave the cell with the door open.

Stormtrooper: "I will remove these restraints and leave the cell with the door open."

He releases me and walks over to the door and opens it.

Rey: And you'll drop your weapon.

Stormtrooper: "And I'll drop my weapon."

He drops the gun and leaves the cell.

I leave the cell and knowing that I heard Y/N's screaming before, I knew I could use this connection to find him. So I close my eyes and concentrate.

Rey: Come on, Y/N. Tell me where you are.

Y/N's P.O.V

After the shocking pain finally stopped I closed my eyes and I felt something, something familiar. It was Rey.

Y/N: (Gasps) Rey.

I then knew that she knew where I was.

After a couple of minutes the cell door opens and I see Rey standing there with my weapons on her.

Rey: Hey there handsome, you okay?

Y/N: I'm much better now you're here.

She releases me and I fall to my knees due to the pain.

Rey puts my weapons in their holsters and helps me up.

Rey: Hey I got you.

Y/N: Yeah thanks.

We walk around the halls for a few minutes. But I had to stop because of the pain. Rey then took me down a small hidden area so I can stop for a moment.

Y/N: Wait, stop I can't.

Rey puts me down and I lean up against the wall.

Rey: Come on, we have to go.

Y/N: I can't go on, but you can. I'll cause a distraction so you can get out.

Rey: No, no, I'm not leaving you. You asked me to stay, so I'm staying.

Y/N: No. I'm not letting you die for me Rey.

Rey: And I'm not leaving you behind.

I start chuckling.

Y/N: Damn. Why do we have to be so stubborn?

She starts to chuckle too.

Rey: I don't know.

After a moment of silence Rey asks me something.

Rey: Y/N, why didn't you tell me Kylo Ren is your brother?

I shake my head knowing I couldn't lie to her. Not her.

Y/N: Because I was scared.

Rey: Scared of what?

Y/N: Scared that you'd look at me different. Because when people found out I was related to Darth Vader, they looked at me different. And I was afraid that would happen with you finding out my brother is Kylo Ren.

I breathed heavily.

Y/N: I really like the way you look at me and, I didn't want to change, ever. I know that it's a very bad excuse, but it's all I got.

Rey looks down.

Y/N: I'm guessing you're regretting kissing me now. I can't say I blame you.

Rey then look shocked and hugged me tight.

Rey: Y/N, there's nothing you could say or do or be that would change the way I look at you.

She then pulls away and kisses me on my cheek.

Rey: And I do not regret kissing you. It was a really good kiss.

I smile at her.

Y/N: Yeah it was.

I lean in to and try and kiss her. Our lips are an inch away.

She puts her hands on my face and pushes back a little.

Rey: (Whispers) No, no. Easy handsome. Not right now. We have to get out now. But later we'll have time for that. I promise.

I nod knowing she was right.

Y/N: Right sorry, I just really want to kiss you again.

She smiles at me.

Rey: So do I. But like I said, we'll have time for that later.

Y/N: Okay. Let's go.

I pull myself up and Rey and I start sneaking around the base once again.