{Chapter 1} Eyeshadow palette

~~~~

It was a peaceful day, you could heard the birds outside talking with each other, you could hear the wind it's every movement.
Rabagella just woke up in her cozy bedroom, stretching her arms.
She looked around, questioning where Nagito went since it was pretty early and Nagito would never wake up this early.

Rabagella stood up and walked to her closet, grabbing her red sweater and some black sweatpants.

"God where could he be?" Rabagella asked frustrated.

She began putting on her clothes and after that she went to the kitchen to see if Nagito was there.

"Hello my Bagel, I didn't expect you to be awake! Sorry if it was me who woke you up." Nagito said while giving her a wink.

"Oh my oh my, Nagito, it's fine, but why are you awake right now? Normally you would still be asleep until maybe 11 AM?"

Rabagella sat down next to Nagito who was drinking some hot tea.

Nagito sighed, how could he tell her that he ruined her new eyeshadow palette?

Nagito finally decided to break the silence.
"Bagel, I need to admit something. I ruined your eyeshadow palette."

"Nagito, would you mind to repeat that sentence for me please?" Rabagella said while having the fakest smile ever on her face.

"I ruined your eyeshadow palette."

Rabagella hit Nagito

"DID YOU RUIN MY NEW JAMES CHARLES MORPHE EYESHADOW PALETTE?!"

"YES BUT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

Rabagella hit Nagito AGAIN

"HOW CAN YOU ACCIDENTALLY FUCKING RUIN MY NEW EYESHADOW PALETTE?!"

"I WANTED TO SEE IF MY EYESHADOW SKILLS IMPROVED A BIT BUT THEN YOUR PALETTE FELL AND-"

"IT FELL?!"

"YES IT FELL"
Nagito began yelling even louder than Rabagella.

"I'M DONE WITH YOU, I'M GOING BACK TO BED, IF YOU DON'T FIX THIS THEN WE'RE OVER NAGITO!"

Nagito nervously nodded and stood up, turned around and swayed those HIPS.
He knew that the shops weren't open yet, so he decided to look online for this eyeshadow palette.
When he saw that they were still in stock he could scream from happiness.
Until he saw that they were expensive as fuck.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! RABAGELLA, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, I CAN'T AFFORD THIS!"
Nagito ran to their bedroom and saw Rabagella with a big smirk on her face.

"Don't worry about it Nagito, I was just joking. I would NEVER give you the chance to get near my new eyeshadow palette. I actually hid it somewhere where you could never get it. You did ruin my old palette tho, I don't know why you thought that using make up is a good idea, but alright. Next time just ask me Nagito."

"You fucking hit me." Was the only thing Nagito said before letting himself collapse on the bed and fall asleep.

~~~~

English skills: level 0

hi guys it's 9 december 2023 im cringing like crazy reading all my unpublished stuff so here you go, suffer with me, thanks