She shrugged. "Ice cream and a new truck. If I have some money.." She said, I frowned.

"That sound boring.."

"Uh..He has fun. We do it every year for his birthday.." She said.

Sound like he need some new shit ta do cause ice cream and a new truck every year? He deserves something more than that. Just cause youn got it don't me he can't have it, other people can do for him.

"Ight.." I said nodding my head.

Ima throw him sum.

——————

"Wassup nigga.." Pop spoke as we sapped each other. I moved away from him and rapped Ice up as well.

"Wassup?" Ice said, I nodded at them.

"Shit, chilling.." I said rubbing my hands together. "It's brick out dis bitch.." I added looking around.

"Yeah nigga, we been outchea.." Pop said.

"Where you been? You been ducked off and shit.." Ice said looking at me, I shrugged.

"I had some business to tend too.." I replied. Me, Pop, and Ice were not friends. I actually had no friends. I was a loner, I didn't like kicking it with a rack of people. Especially not these New York niggas, they shiesty as hell.

"I seen you with that girl and her little brother. What's ha name?" Pop said snapping his fingers.

"Parish." I said looking over at him.

Why the fuck you even care?

"Yeah. Laila told me she be boofin in school and shit. What you let ha use yo shower?" He asked with a sly smirk, I shook my head and laughed a little.

"Yo word?" Ice asked in shock.

"You really bugging right now.." I said looking at Pop.

Nigga acting weird.

"How?" Pop asked. "I ain't did shit.."

"You acting mad wocky bout somebody you don't even know. Chill out with allat.." I said mugging him.

"I'm just telling you what I heard.." Pop said holding his hand up, I shook my head.

"I ain't ask doe.." I replied. Why he acting so weird towards her? Niggas was just giving her a ride and shit. Now he wanna be all weird about it.

"Lord.." Ice said shaking his head. "I ain't gon lie Pop, you is moving wocky towards ha.."

"Niggas wildin bout some pussy they ain't even get yet.." Pop said shaking his head, I smacked my lips.

"Ni-" Before I could say anything else, Onyx walked up and shoved herself into me. She went to walk away but I  pushed her back cause bitch what the fuck is wrong with you?

"Move!" She yelled pushing me.

"Fuck you tryna get somebody attention?" I asked mugging her. I thought I told this bitch I don't fuck with her no more? I'm done with birds.