I just sat here and listened to what she had to say. I ain't finna go back and forth with her because I don't know her and I don't know what her and Afeni went through in exact details but I knew how she felt.

I went through the same shit but my sister was older than Afeni when my moms died. My father ain't married, I don't know my father at all. Never heard shit about him but I did know how it felt to have do everything on your own.

"Like are you dumb? Tryna tell me- man FUCK OUTTA HEA!" She yelled, I rested my head on my fist.

She huffed and puffed as she stood in front of me with eyes squinted. She actually looked fine as hell when she mad but that's besides the point, she need to get the hell over whatever got her all mad like that.

"You done?" I spoke up.

"You don't care about shit I just said so fuck it.." She said getting ready to walk off, I shook my head.

"No you just sound dumb eshit.." I replied, she rolled her eyes at me and I couldn't help but smile. I ain't gonna lie, I can't wait to fuck her.

Her little mug face was so cute since she had big lips and shit. Everything was so perfectly coordinated on her face-she was perfect. There was no way you couldn't say she wasn't pretty. She may have had her flaws but that didn't matter. Her face card was it.

"I ain't going back and forth with you.." She said flopping down on the couch, I blinked.

I wanna fuck this girl so damn bad.

"Then shut the fuck up.." I said with a shrug grabbing my controller off the floor. She smacked her lips.

"I see why your girlfriend left you.." She said.

"What girlfriend?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed, she smacked her lips.

"It be the acting dumb as fuck for me.." She said laughing as she typed on her phone. I wonder who the fuck she texting cause she don't got no friends.

I stayed quiet.

"Why y'all break up anyway?" She asked.

I smacked my lips. "You mad nosy Ma.." I said, she shrugged. I could throw this controller at her head.

"I don't care.." She replied. "Answer my question.."

I shook my head in disbelief. Her mouth was too smart for her own damn good.

"Ion gotta answer shit.." I said, she smacked her lips.

"You being extra as hell.." She said.

How am I suppose to tell you why me and a girl I'm fucking broke up and we ain't even broken up? What the fuck am I supposed to say? We still fucking? Nah.

"You being nosey as hell.." I replied.

"Whatever.."

"But since we asking questions, When Afeni  birthday?" My eyes shifted towards her as she sat there staring at her phone with a smile.

"December 12th, next week.." She said.

"What you gonna do?"