8.

𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
𝗠𝗮𝗵𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿 | 𝗠𝗼𝗲 | 𝗟𝗲𝗲𝗸

I stood in my kitchen in front of Parish as she mugged me aggressively. She was pissed and I could tell. She been having this stank ass funky ass attitude all day and I don't know why. I ain't even did ha ass shit.

"Everytime I tell Afeni to do something. You tell him to do the opposite.." She said. She had on a white crop-top that looked nice on her darkskin. She also had on some jeans and a flannel wrapped around her waist.

I ended up bringing her some shoes because I was tired of seeing them tired ass converse, respectfully. So I bought her a pair of Jordan 1s. The black and white ones, they looked nice on her.

She had her hair in a ponytail and some lip gloss on. Her lips were plump and beautiful, they matched her skin perfectly. They looked as if they were placed on her face but I knew she just had some good ass genes.

"How is he gonna learn right from wrong? I don't got time fa allat shit. He needs to understand that I'm in charge, I tell him what to do. You're confusing him.."

"How?"

"Uh- everytime I tell him something you tell him oh it's ok you can do this. He needs to understand ain't not options outchea. You either do what the fuck you suppose to do or you go the fuck to jail.." She spat.

"I ain't giving him options but youn gotta be so hard on him.." I said shaking my head, she smacked her lips angrily before slamming her hand down.

"Who's being hard on him? If i'm not being hard on him then who will? Do you see how he acts?" She yelled, I furrowed my eyebrows.

What the fuck is she talking about?

"Parish, what?" I asked with squinted eyes. "He act like a little boy.."

"A bad ass little boy.." She corrected.

"Ight? He bad. So? He gonna grow outta that. All I'm saying is you don't gotta be mean ta him."

"I'm not mean to anybody. I tell him when he's wrong.." She said.

"He's two Parish." I said.

"I'll rather nip it in the bud now. He's at the age where he's learning stuff and taking up everything around him. This is when you teach him right from wrong, what the fuck?" She said.

"Whatever sahn.." I said walking off.

"This nigga really think he gotta say in how I raise my fucking brother? Fuck outta here. I do what I want."

"I do what I want too, the fuck. You ain't finna tell me how to treat somebody. Just cause you fucking over him don't mean I will.." I said sitting on the couch.

"NIGGA WHAT? WHO FUCKING OVER HIM!" She yelled walking out the kitchen. Afeni wasn't here, he was at daycare onna li field trip so it was just me and her in here. She would've went to school but she got up too late so she was going to go tomorrow, i guess.

"Don't be yelling in my shit.." I said.

"Or what? THE FUCK YOU GONNA DO TA ME!" She yelled. "You really out yo mata if you think I'm fucking over my brother. I'm the only person doing for him. Only person putting shit onna line fa him, nigga fuck you. Youn know me.." She ranted.