𝚏 𝚘 𝚞 𝚛

[so as you may know it won't really respect the plot cuz I can't make you guys wait until new episodes come out. Hope you understand ]

⚠️TW : sweet shit, swearing, blood, medical objects such as  needles, scissors , medicinal wires,swearing, sexual content( nothing too explicit)⚠️

✨🌃✨

𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 ... 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝘆~

Mahito was on top of a building, watching the action . "Ahhh, this is so fun I could do this ALL DAY!" he smirked to himself knowing how much blood he could spill . Suguru was clear how much he needed the vessel along with Sukuna and the divinity's daughter . With them he could kill Gojo  once with the whole Jujutsu High. Just the tough of having so much power . All the world to himself, every moving thing screaming in pain and agony. It ran pleasure shivers down his spine.

After a while of sitting down he spotted the thing he craved the most. The girl. But oh god, she was so —beautiful, mesmerizing , breakable. He could collapse down on the spot of her sight, he just wanted to imagine her break for him, crawling for him. His desire was the thing that pushed him in an anhumam speed off that building to get his prize. He smirked at the sight of (y/n) laying hopelessly on the ground.

"Oh you look like a good girl" he crouched down at her face. He caressed her cheek like it was about to melt. But Gojo sensed his presence . He teleported behind him with his blindfold in his left hand "That little thing is mine so I would be more than happy to take your filthy hands off her" he smiled innocently like the last thing he said wasn't a threat. "Oh how I would love to chat and saddle things down I am scared I will take this little 'thing' " he breathed out . Gojo clicked his tongue and teleported and gathered the sleeping (y/n) in his arms. "So we are going to play this game after all huh?" Mahito asked with a smile matching Gojo's 'innocent' vibe.

"I would love to have fun with you, I really would. But I have to help my little girl right here" Gojo said in a fraction of second disappearing. Still Mahito took it as a challenge and followed him . He cornered Gojo in between some boulders and stepped in front "I can't let you go with her Gojo Satoru—" He started to paster right before Yujii attacked "You are not taking her away you stupid curse" Yuuji shouted. Gojo stared at Itadori, now taken back on how strong his cutsed power was.

Still Mahito was no where to be scarred. Excitement was bubbling inside him at the sight of how much danger he was in, is masochistic self screaming inside him.

He got near Yuuji, with every attack he threw and Gojo was just running away trying to get (y/n) help. Yuuji was at a point now where he didn't had options on how to kill the curse just to let Sukuna out, but it was a rally risky move. But indeed he moved and attacked until backup would come. Mahito now using his technique he whispered "Idle Transfiguration " his palm inches from Itadori that simply looked like he could move.

Like a dog sensing his pray, (y/n) got up from her half death like baby Jesus himself , she snapped her eyes open and zoomed to the action place. Gojo looked at now his empty arms blinking " How the fuck you keep disappearing I don't know either " he sighed knowing how hurt she was to fight.

(Y/n) right at the good moment appears in between them gathering a big light bulb around her like a tornado. She looked at Mahito with determination while the light got stronger and stronger and Mahito crossed his arms in front of him in defense. The light bulb got to an blinding power and Mahito widen his eyes "Oh shi—" he poorly sweared as the light bulb exploded and dust fogged on the destroyed area and (y/n) fell down like a destroyed building.