**SpookyMonth**

It was a cold november night, you just got off work and started walking home.                                     it was pretty dark out side and the only lights that helped you see were the poorly lit lamp posts, a gentle but cold breeze brushed against you while walking.                                                            A few minutes later you hear talking, as you walk a bit further you see 3 boys standing in front of 2 younger kids, presumably bullying them, since bulling is wrong you decide to be the mature adult you totally are (your definitely not reading fanfic right now or anything) And stop the bullies you walk out a bit hesitantly and say "what are you kids doing here?" The kid in front, who is obviously the leader walks up to you hands on his hips and says "Thats none of YOUR business" Then he walks off expecting you to just walk away, you walk up to him and ask the two kids one dressed as a skeleton and the other as a pumpkin, super cute "Hey guys, are these 3 kids bothering you?" They nod their head in agreement, You stare down the leader of their group while ushering the kids behind you "You guys leave them alone." You shout in a firm but not very angry voice not to wake neighbors.   

                                                                                                                        You start walking away with the kids the one who's dressed as a skeleton turns to you "I-I've never seen anyone stand up to them like that..Whats your name?" You give them a warm smile and answer "My names Y/N, You two?" Skeleton kid answers "I'm Skid and this here is Pump!" He points at his buddy, Skid then says "Wanna go get some candy with us?" "Sure". They take your hand and walk you into the more awake side of town, You look around the stars are out old dead leaves brush against your boots, and the smell of winter air is in the air  (that made sense right?) They take you into the local candy store and they both say "Hey Kevin!" entering the store The candy store dude said in a dull unhappy voice "What do you kids want?" they both say in a happy tone "3 candy cans pleeaassee" Kevin looked confused for a moment then looked at you "o-oh" he handed us the candy cans and we booked it (sorry besties i cant write interactions with other people im not good at it) 

Writers Note: UHHH yeah this is just to get into the story then y