11. Can You Keep A Secret

Start from the beginning

Later on, in the day West and Daniel are rehearsing to audition for the solo piece. West leaves and Daniel is still in studio A rehearsing when Michelle and Chloe went into the studio to practice Emily's routine.
Carly and James are in the juice bar ordering juice as Michelle is sitting at a table by herself. Michelle notices James and Carly keep turning around. "Oh, hey, guys" Michelle said to them. "Oh, hey, Michelle" James says. "Hey" Carly says. "Do you think now is a good time?" James asked Carly as they turned back around. "Yeah. I suppose so" Carly says. "How long have you been sitting here?" James asked as he and Carly turn around to see Michelle. "Uh.... like 15 minutes" Michelle answered. "15 minutes! Wow we didn't even see you" James says. "That's ok" Michelle said. "Yeah. So, uh.... Yeah, we saw you with Chloe" Carly said. "Yeah" James says. "We overheard you- you were going to help her with the moves" Carly says.
"I'm worried because I don't want them to know chloes secret" Michelle said.
"That was awfully, um...... leader-ish of you" James says. "Guys, I'm just trying to be kind" Michelle told them. "Kindness is a great skill to have as a dance captain" Carly says.
"I really don't want to be dance captain and that have to understand that" Michelle says.
"You have to at least think about it like seriously" Carly says. "I did think about it" Michelle told them. "Not seriously" James says. "Yeah, I did" Michelle said. "You have to belevie in yourself" Carly says. "I do believe in myself. I just.... things have just settled down" Michelle says. "Things never settle down completely with my sister. Things are gonig to boil back up again" Carly says. "You know you're the right choice" James said. "You would be 0erfect for it. You have to replace her now before things get worst" Carly says. "No" Michelle said. "Can you please consider it? For real" Carly says. "Hey, just think about it all right?" James asks. "Come on" Carly said.
"I believe in Michelle" Carly says.
"We're hoping Michelle realises that and is ready to step up" James says.

Everyoneis warming up for the solo auditions right now and Chloe is not there. "Here we go, dancers. Everyone together. Time for auditions" Kate told all the dancers that was there.
"The solos are for our routine for regionals. So every dancer comes in prepared and I and Kate evaluate you" Emily says.

Everyone finished auditions and Daniel landed on his foot wrong while West saw this happen and Chloe is still not here. "Chloe still not here?" Kate asked. "Nope" Emily answered. "Shellle be here in five minutes" Michelle says. "She missed the whole solo audition" Emily said. "Yeah, but I said five minutes" Michelle said. "Still missed the whole thing" Emily says. "Listen, Emily is right. She didn't show up for her solo audition. What am I suppose to do, I can't wait for her to leisurely show up on her own time" miss Kate told them.
"I'm freaking out inside" Michelle says.
"I have decided who is going to be awarded the solo feature. The dancer is going to be..... Daniel" Kate says. Everyone cheers for him. "And, James and Carly, you's came in second, so you will have to chose who will be Daniel's understudy" Kate told them. "James can have" Carly quickly said before James said anything. "All right, James, you are the understudy" miss Kate told him. James looked down at Carly as the rest cheered for him. "So make sure you learn the routine as well. Good job, guys" miss Kate says then leaves to go into her office.
"It's kind of worries me a little bit because I do not have the sane feet of flexibility as Daniel. Carly does, not me. But I know she won't take the solo so I'll have to add my own swag to it" James says.
Chloe arrives and puts her bag down as she walks more into the studio. "Chloe! How nice of you to join us" Emily says in front of everyone.
"When Chloe shows up its acually kind of surprising. The solos are over. It's just kind of embarrassing for her. Why wouldn't she just stay at home?" Emily says
"You missed the solo auditions" Emily told Chloe. "I'm sorry. I was doing stuff......" Chloe says. "You're sorry?" Emily asked. "I'm not sure if you are aware, but this is A-troupe!" Emily shout at Chloe. "Miss Kate wouldn't have put me in here if I couldn't do it" Chloe says back to Emily. "She wouldn't have put you in here if she knew you were going to be late" Emily says.
"I don't know how she can do this to me because I thought we were friends and were closer than that" Chloe explains.
"I don't have time for someone who's not here" Emily said. "I deserve to be here" Chloe says. "Really?" Emily asked. "Yeah" Chloe answered. "I think you deserve to be in B-troupe" Emily said to Chloe then Chloe runs out of studio A.
"It's a sick feeling knowing that someone can't dance because they don't have enough money. Everyone should have the right to dance" Michelle said.
"You know you don't have to be so mean! She missed the auditions- it's not that big of a deal" Michelle stand up for Chloe. "It's not just the auditions, Michelle. She comes late, she leaves early. She's not dedicated. This is A-troupe" Emily shouts.
"She's being so mean to her and no one deserves to be treated that way" Michelle said.
"This is the moment where things are finally going to change. This is the beginning of a revolution" Carly said.
"Do you know all the facts about Chloe? Do you know what's going on in her life?" Michelle asked. "No. Do you? Cos if you do, how about you tell everyone? Yeah. That's what I thought" Emily says.
"Then all of a sudden, my sister unloads on her and Michelle caves" Carly said.
"I can't do anything. But I'm not going to stand here and watch you girls be bullies" Michelle said then walked out.
"She did not just quite the studio because she us our chance at winning at regionals" Carly said.

"Michelle left the studio. You migjt need to step up and be captain" James told Carly. "Ok, but we still don't know that for sure" Carly told him. "She picked up her bags and left" James said as Michelle walked up to them at the juice bar. "Michelle!" Carly said. "What's up?" James asked. "Do you still want me to be dance captain?" Michelle asked them.
"When Michelle finally tells us she's ready to become dance captain it's just like... boo yeah! Plan done" James said.
"I'm sick of Emily's attitude. It's time for someone to step in and be a true leader but I'm not doing it by myself" Michelle said.
"Yeah" they both said. "Okay, I have one condition" Michelle started.
"When Michelle said she has one condition. I'm scared" Carly said.
"Carly, you be co-captain with me" Michelle said.

_______________________________________
Ooooo, Michelle asking to be co-captain with Carly. What do you think she is going to say.
Sorry for not updating

XOXO Kisses
K

My Place At The Next Step (James) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara