♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄸🅇🅃🄴🄴🄽♫

Start from the beginning

The streaks of lightning in the stormy clouds progressively got bigger and single streaks of lightning started to run across the clouds and join together in the middle of the sky.

Violet's eyes widened, as she realised that the lightning would hit directly in the middle of the village. The teen stumbled back from shock, before she started to trip over her feet and attempt to warn everyone.

Nothing came out of the mind fairies mouth. The warnings were inaudible and everyone in the village were frozen in fear and shock, as they peered up at the shadowed sky.

Violet being a mind fairy, could feel the people's emotions, even though it was just a dream. It felt as if she was really there and personally living it because of how realistic the scene was.

Everything was silent, as Violet's vision suddenly turned black. All you could hear was Violet's heavy breathing, until the sound of lightning being struck travelled over the silence.

Back in reality, Violet's eyes snapped open to reveal the purple-pink glow of her irises as she rested, still and frozen in her bed.

Back in the nightmare, Violet physically felt her body being thrown back by the force of the lightning hitting the village and she rolled over countless times, before she finally hit the ground.

The annoying sound of ringing trapped her ears with a constant loop. Her vision was fuzzy, as her eyes drowsily wondered over the destroyed village.

Flames covered the structures of buildings, as well as the trees on the outskirts of the village. Fallen debris landed everywhere and people got trapped underneath. When the ringing loop finally finished and she eventually got her hearing back, screams filled her ears.

The girl tiredly brought her hands up to her ears to cover them as the screams only became head-splitting. Red coated her fingertips, as her arms flopped down, since she was too tired to hold them up anymore.

The red substance left a trail of a red line, starting from her right ear and running down her cheek, until it finished its jog to her chin.

The noise came rushing back to her and it was deafening. She was about to burst, as she couldn't even feel her own emotions anymore, only what the village was feeling. Their emotions were too much and basically swallowed her whole.

Violet was beginning to become lightheaded, but out of the corner of her eye, she could see figures of people out of her hooded pupils on top of a mountain, looking down upon the ruins as if they were above them, not only literally, but based on their rank too.

Since she was disoriented, she could not make out who they were and her eyes travelled to another side of the village, where past the edge, she could see a woman holding two babies. The twins she had seen earlier. The woman was watching on in grief and pain, as well as relief, before she continued with her escape.

An odd feeling of familiarity and recognition bubbled in her chest, as the mind fairy felt as if she knew the woman, but the girl was not in the right state of mind to think about it properly.

Wake up, Violet.

Violet heard a female voice tell her in her head, that was beginning to split in half with all of the action. The voice only caused her more pain and she shut her eyes as tightly as she could to try and rid herself of the soothing, but painful voice.

Wake up!

The female voice called again. Violet groaned in agony, as the voice prodded at her mind like a needle poking at her brain.

Violet opened her eyes when a feeling of dread washed over her. The girl dragged her head to the side and could only watch on, without being able to move in her disoriented state, as a fallen piece of debris made way straight for her.

Wake up! Wake up!

Just as the fallen debris was about to hit, Violet sat herself up on her bed, in her room at Alfea. Tears streamed down her face, as she breathed heavily and her heart thundered at an alarming pace. The glow of her eyes diminished, as the girl's heart rate went down.

__________________________

The girl was still in tears, but was trying not to make sound, as the blonde princess on the other side of the room shifted in her bed, still asleep.

The teen planted her bare feet on the cold floor, grabbed her dressing robe and threw it on, before she shakily made her way over to her desk, before taking out a blank piece of paper and grabbing a black shading pencil.

The teen wasn't good at drawing, in fact she was probably one of the worst artists in the world, but that didn't stop her from trying to draw what she had just witnessed in the vision, that would be implanted in her mind to haunt her forever.

The girl stared blankly at the wall that her desk was placed against with tears still rushing down her red flushed cheeks. The mind fairy wasn't even looking down at the sketch that she was drawing, while she sketched a vivid memory of what she had viewed.

When the girl was finished, she tentatively looked down at her page, only to see the horrific view of the village being destroyed by burned ones and the awaiting lightning in the sky.

She also realised, that she had drawn the shadowed figures on the mountain at the side, as well as the woman holding the two babies in the trees.

The drawing wasn't very professionally done, but it was spot on and clear. Violet knew that she had to show this to Miss Dowling, but understood that she should do it in the morning, since the headmistress would be asleep.

The teen didn't bother going to sleep because she didn't want to ever witness what she had again. Instead, the girl sat on her desk chair, with her chin tucked into her knees, as she wrote down what she saw in her vision journal.

The girl sat there for the rest of the night, until the sun started to peak in from the window.

____________________________

♡︎𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 21𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 700 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔! ♡︎

WORD COUNT: 1525 words.