598-610

No chapter 596 and 597!

Chapter 598: Introduce a few more people to Xiaoguai

Mrs. Jian was discharged from the hospital.

   The Wen family took Mrs. Jian to their home in Beijing for training.

   The old lady will stay in the capital for a while.

   First, I was afraid that the old lady would be struggling for a long time and her body would have an accident;

  Secondly, the old lady has Jian Yiling in her heart, and she can be seen frequently when she stays in the capital.

   Especially this time when she escaped from the dead, the old lady didn't want to be too far away from her little boy.

   Compared to a place like a hotel, the Wen family is obviously more suitable.

   So Wen Cheng didn't say anything, so he took Mr. Jane and the old lady over and hired an extra babysitter.

   Cai Qinyue looked for an opportunity, in front of Jian's family, to mention the last time they saw Jian Yiling and Zhai Yunsheng:

"Xiao Ling is young and easy to be deceived. She has never seen the tricks of the young masters in Beijing. Who is the young master of the Zhai family and what status? The Jian family is just a small family in Hengyuan City. The Zhai family can't see enough in front of him, so how could Master Zhai treat Xiaoling sincerely? I am afraid that Xiaoling will be hurt in the future."

   Cai Qinyue knew who Jian Yiling was, what his background was, and what conditions.

   How could it really become the young lady of the Zhai family in Jingcheng.

   The future young grandmother of the Zhai family in the capital, what kind of status is needed.

   So the Master Zhai is mostly just for fun.

   It's a pity that Jian Yiling couldn't hear this.

   Since it is useless to persuade Jian Yiling directly, then I have to tell Old Lady Jian them.

   Let Mrs. Jian and the others worry about it.

   The old lady Jian heard Cai Qinyue's words, and did not show the look that Cai Qinyue had expected.

   "This is really not very good." The old lady sighed slightly.

   Old Mrs. Jian remembered the incident that the Zhai family father came to visit her in person not long ago.

   This thing is very mysterious.

   makes her feel a bit unreal to this day.

   But the fact is so, the Zhai family's father is indeed true, really come to visit her.

   It can be seen that at least Elder Zhai is serious.

   As for whether Zhai Yunsheng is serious or not, they think Zhai Yunsheng cannot do that kind of thing.

   They also met Zhai Yunsheng and got along with him.

   can't say that he knows ten percent of his behavior, but he doesn't know anything.

People like    don't bother to do superficial work.

   Things he doesn't like, he will not pretend to be what he likes very much.

   "The old lady should try to persuade her. Her uncle and I have tried to persuade her, but it didn't work..." Cai Qinyue persuaded her painfully.