"Bless yourselves." Han Mengyu finished talking and went back to watch the game between Zhai Yunsheng and Jian Yiling.

   "Hey, I say you..." Before Xing Wei finished speaking, Han Mengyu walked away.

   Xing Wei gritted his teeth and cursed secretly in his heart. He was obviously a part of being abused, and he would be slanderous at this time.

   Zhai Yunsheng has already started with Jian Yiling.

   The crowd onlookers have been dumbfounded.

   is not because the game is too exciting, but because it is too watery.

   Others play snooker is to set up obstacles for the opponent to prevent the opponent from hitting the ball.

   Zhai Yunsheng played snooker to make way for the opponent for fear that the opponent could not hit the ball.

   It was clear that he could score a goal, but Zhai Yunsheng didn't make it. He smashed it with one shot and broke up the ball that Jian Yiling was not good at.

   Today's Master Sheng is really not the Master Sheng they know every day!

Chapter 582: Uncle's worries

The Wen family, Wen Cheng was worried on the way home.

   The fact that his niece was with the Young Master Zhai made him worried.

   His wife Cai Qinyue and his daughter Wen Ruo are equally unhappy.

   After returning home, Wen Cheng went to his study.

   "Your dad really regards the Jane's girl as his own." Cai Qinyue was quick to catch it.

   "It's more real than his own." Wen Ruo whispered, her biological status in her father's mind may not be higher than Jian Yiling.

   "Ruoruo, next, you still have to get along with Jian Yiling."

   This is the conclusion Cai Qinyue came to after thinking about it.

   "Mom...I don't want to, you said, she..."

  In terms of status, the status of the Jian family in the capital cannot be compared with the Wen family.

   In addition to the last campus talent competition, Wen Ruo felt unhappy.

   "Ruoruo, you can think clearly, Jian Yiling is not only related to Master Qin, but also to Master Zhai."

   "She hooks up, do I want to follow her too?"

   "If you don't want me, I won't force you, Mom just gave you a suggestion."

   "I, let me think about it again." Wen Ruo is not completely ignorant of the stakes here.

  ###

   The next day, Jian Yiling received a call from her elder uncle Wen Cheng.

   "Xiao Ling, you...you...that..."

   Wen is stubborn, I don't know where to start.

   Not to mention this, Wen Cheng feels really uncomfortable, there is always a worry that his precious niece is abducted by bad guys.

   But ask, I am afraid of using the wrong words and accidentally hurt my niece.

   Add that the **** is Zhai Yunsheng, and things are even more complicated.

"Ok?"

Wen Cheng gritted his teeth: "Xiao Ling, your uncle doesn't object to your relationship, but you are still a little younger now. Uncle is afraid of some boys. He is immature and doesn't take responsibility. He just plays for fun. You didn't know that there are many such young masters in the capital, the demon king of the Xing family, and the young master of the Han family, they are all such people."