Fuegoleon : Fire creation magic : Leo rugiens

A ray of fire hit asta spot on sending him far away. He quickly stabbed his sword to the ground stopping his rolling. But he was quickly stopped when briars came rushing at him and immobilizing him.

Charlotte : Sorry kid, but you're done for.

Asta : I don't think so 

The sowrds then were levitating as if he was controlling them. The swords then cut off the briars setting him free.

(Viewing platform)

Yuno : 'so this is the result of you're training asta?'

Julius : 'this kid can nullify magic huh, you are an intresting one'

(Back to fight)

Asta then put his swords back in the grimoire. On cue yami appeared with his grimoire opened.

Yami : You better be ready for this kid. Dark magic : Dark cloaked avidya slash

Asta smirks as he calls his second sword

Asta : Demon-dweller

A sword came up and landed in asta's hand.

Asta : Demon Dweller : Black slash

The attacks collided creating a decent explosion from the impact. Asta is seen on his knees exausted while all the other captains are visible. But when the dust cleared asta saw only yami. He then sees the others in each side of him. The captains started running at him with their magic intact. Since asta was too tired he was forced to use Liebe's power.

Asta : Liebe 20%

LIebe : roger

Asta then grew devil wings and he was covered in black markings. The captains were shocked to say the least. The spectators were also somewhat shocked.

Nozel : 'what is that power?'

Yami : 'Man i'm starting to like this kid more and more'

Asta was flying avoiding the projectiles and then landing. He sees that the captains completely surrounded him. They started running at him at high speeds. He had no time to dodge and his body was starting to ache, but he had an idea.

Asta : Liebe we're doing that

Liebe : But you haven't mastered it yet

Asta : Well it's now or never

The captains started running at him knowing that they won but they started to thing other wise when they see asta was smirking and had his hend held out straight. What happened next shocked them.

Asta : Anti-mana zone : Anti-magic : Field of despair

The captains were shocked that asta at such a young age could use mana zone.

Fuegoleon : 't-this kid can use mana zone?'

Yami : 'mana zone at his age?'

They were to late a darkness started to envelope them. They tried to use magic but felt as if their magic had been taken. They also couldn't move as they were immobilized.

Charlotte : 'm-my magic is gone?'

Nozel : 'how does a mere peasent have this much power'

The other people were also shocked at the display of skill.

Rando 10 : Mana zone never heard of it