White Fairy grits her teeth, "It is almost impossible. Even if I can take you out, the positioning may not be accurate. We don't know where we will be."

Lin Luoran feels confused. White Fairy thinks for a while before telling her.

"Thousands of years ago, I was trapped and finally survived as a remnant soul. As my primordial spirit is incomplete, I have lost a very important memory... "

Lin Luoran is shocked. It reminds her of the female corpse in white in the underwater palace. She continues to listen like nothing happened. White Fairy herself is also confused, "Lost Land opens once a hundred years. I have been here more than once. Now if I take you out of this illusion circle, I can't make sure where our destination will be. Maybe we will go to a more dangerous place. "

"We can't even know a general area?"

White Fairy shakes her head, "Our destination may be a monster's nest, the bottom of the abyss that you have been to, or the exit... Gathering Vitality cultivators of our days went to strange places and planted spiritual mind seeds there casually. If those seeds have been preserved after so many years, the place where we will appear must be a place I have visited before."

It's the first time for Lin Luoran to know this news and she feels so amazing. This is really a good way to leave spiritual mind seeds as signposts. The spiritual mind seeds belonging to Gathering Vitality cultivators are useless for other people.

She nods in approval. White Fairy spreads out her palms, and countless beams of light fly out of her palms as if someone accidentally blows off a glowing dandelion. Light scatters and disappears in the blink of an eye.

A ray of white light comes in the distance and White Fairy finally smiles.

"Go!"

As White Fairy has extravagantly used 1000-year Hollow Azurite to build up her body, her soul of departed can now catch real things. Her palm on Lin Luoran's wrist is cold, but Lin Luoran doesn't hate it.

"Follow this direction. Don't stop and don't look back. You can get out of the illusion circle in this way, understand?" White Fairy instructs her solemnly and Lin Luoran also nods seriously.

White Fairy takes Lin Luoran to fly in the dense forest, mountains, and mists. Traveling faster and faster, they cross all rivers and mountains they meet. Lin Luoran doesn't know when they get out of the illusion circle. Lin Luoran didn't notice that White Fairy has taken her to a strange place until the white light that has been guiding them goes out.

This place looks like a battlefield.

Not far away, there are deep pits comparable to meteorite craters. There is scorched land, hills split from the middle, and broken swords buried in sand. Traces of a big battle among cultivators can be seen at first glance

There are thousands of swords of all kinds. Some are inlaid on the mountain, some inserted in the rock, and some buried under the dust, only revealing exquisite hilts.

It is more like a sword tomb than a battlefield.

"Fairy, where is this?"

Lin Luoran doesn't say a word because of the solemn atmosphere here. White Fairy only shakes her head as her reply.

It is so strange. She has never been to this place. Why did the spiritual mind seed bring them here? White Fairy feels so confused. She squats down and slowly digs the sand on the ground. When delicate patterns of the broken swords are exposed, her expression changes slightly.

"...these are all swords of Zu Mountain."

White Fairy picks up a broken sword. The word "Ye" of small-seal style is engraved on the hilt. The Ye Family of Zu Mountain... is it the sword of an ancestor of Ye Xiaobei? Lin Luoran had a good relationship with Wen Guanjing so she knows some stories of Zu Mountain. The Wen and Ye family were originally two large forces of the Zu Mountain School. However, the number of elites in the Ye family decreased so the family gradually declined. The last family member with Taoist root was Ye Xiaobei who went to the Tower of Babel that year and got a Foundation-laying Bolus.