Mu Feiqiang feels uncomfortable about something. As the caravan speeds up, the entire team appears to be very tired. Even if she has already applied more face cream, her little face still becomes waxy in such an uncomfortable environment.

However, Lin Luoran is always refreshing, casual, and absolutely neat. Even her honey-colored skin is getting fairer and fairer on the way north, just like polished jade.

In the meantime, the more indifferent Lin Luoran is, the more obsessed Mu Qingshan becomes.

On this day, the team misses the time to enter the city again. Mu Qingshan wants to camp locally, but Mu Feiqiang points to the faint light not far away and suggests.

"Uncle, there is a small village in front of us. Wouldn't it be nice for us to go to the village for a night? We can also reinforce our provisions in the village. "

Nothing special happens after they traveling for more than a month. Guardians of the Mu Family have defeated several little thieves. It seems that the front-line war has not lost, so the current situation is still in control. Mu Qingshan is also tempted by her offer.

Reinforcing provisions is not the most important thing. Like his niece, Mu Qingshan also wants to boil a large pot of hot water for a good bath.

Lin Luoran sees that they are both very excited. She couldn't help but say anything to disillusion them.

"If I were you guys, I would choose to camp farther away instead of going into the village."

Mu Qingshan freezes for a moment. He does not expect that warrior Lin, who has never had a suggestion, will object. He is just making the ordinary mistake of "caring more about his appearance" as a lovelorn man but doesn't completely lose his mind. He hears Lin Luoran saying something for the first time, and he knows that this village may not be as simple as it looks.

However, Mu Feiqiang is furious, thinking that Lin Luoran deliberately opposes her for insulting her.

Looking at the girl's angry face, Lin Luoran feels somehow confused. She doesn't know when she provokes her—After all, Lin Luoran is still too lazy to deal with a teenage girl, so she simply returns to her carriage to have a rest.

Mu Feiqiang sees that Mu Qingshan is totally stunned, so she stomps angrily, "Uncle, can you have your own opinion? You are the team manager! Look at you! Every woman will look down on you! "

Warrior Lin seems to be angry while his niece is also furious. Mu Qingshan feels really overwhelmed, but Mu Feiqiang's words "every woman will look down on you" have stimulated him. He decides to follow his heart once and enter the village.

From guardians to grooms, they all support Mr. Mu's decision.

They have always been eating jerky and porridge and smelling the fragrance from Lin Luoran's small kitchen. It almost drives them crazy—the village is good because there are restaurants in it!

Therefore, this group of people walk towards the dimly lit place. The "grain transporter" with many weapons leaves heavy ruts on the ground.

Lin Luoran takes a bunch of grapes to the carriage, and she is now eating happily. How can she be angry? Mu Qingshan is just wrong again.

All villagers have rested, but now they are awakened by the arrival of the caravan. Mu Qingshan asks people to give them enough money. With the guidance of the village mayor's wife, many women wake up to kill chickens and wash rice and radishes. They even go to the fields to chop cabbages.

This is a meal for more than a hundred people. There will definitely be enough reward for them.

Mu Feiqiang's maid gives the village mayor's wife a golden bean, and that woman drags a vegetable cleaner to ask her to boil a pot of bathwater for Miss Mu first. With another golden bean, Mr. Mualso gets his own bathwater.