"Never mind, I'm going to lure them to come. These foreigners are really annoying!" Master Guo's chronic sickness is taken care of by Lin Luoran's elixir. A fight like this is not difficult for him. He removes his magical shield, takes out a single-edged broadsword in the size of a palm, and runs towards the magicians who seem to be doing dark magic.

"Archers! Get ready! Launch!"

These are not ordinary long arrows, but magical ones. The leader of the foreigners thinks they will win the battle. The old man coming to them has a strange face and carries a strange broadsword too. The old man fights all the way to them with his sword and is not hurt by any of their arrows. It is so strange today!

"%¥%......¥%%" After seeing clearly how the old man looks, the leader of the foreigners waves his hand and shouts, "Misunderstanding! The whole thing is a misunderstanding!" The old man looks vulgar. How would they search for a man like him?

Master Guo doesn't understand the strange language the leader spoke. Even if he understood it, his belligerent temperament wouldn't let him stop fighting. Even the Buddha would feel angry if he got out of a weird forest and were ambushed like this. Saying it's a misunderstanding is not enough.

Therefore, the astonished indigenous people of the alien world regard Master Guo, who can fight with a broadsword and do "magic" without a wand, as a powerful man who practices both magic and Kungfu. Holy shit! How can they provoke a giant like him?

Master Guo rushes to the front of the team. The magicians are so embarrassed. Their long-range shooters are all defeated. Are they doomed? Will everyone be killed? The leader knows they are going to lose while the old man smiles strangely at him.

The sand the foreigners are stepping on suddenly turns into quicksand and entwines everyone as if it were water grass.

After a while, all of the foreigners look ridiculous, no matter they are weak magicians wearing robes or warriors in heavy armors, even the horses that the knights are riding are trapped......The yellow sand covers their bodies from their noses down.

It is impossible for them to die for a while, and it is impossible to kill the old man just by looking at him either.

Master Mu slowly walks to them. Reiki here is abundant. Don't these people need to sit in meditation and practice their Qi? The Ground-sinking Spell works better here than on the earth.

"¥%¥......&" It's a misunderstanding! The leader bursts into tears.

Master Guo and Master Mu look at each other and become speechless, "You don't speak the language of Huaxia?"

The foreigners look very confused. Master Mu knows more about trendy things and talks to them in English, but they still seem to be frightened, fierce and confused.

Master Guo clears his throat and tries Nihonese. He speaks fluently in it because he once worked as a spy in Nihon.

They try a few languages and the foreigners still look very confused. The two sides cannot communicate with each other at all. Master Guo and Master Mu spread their hands silently and don't know whether they should kill the foreigners.

"This place is weird. Is our test to learn a new language?" Master Mu stares at the sky silently. He only occasionally shows his childish side. The unreliable Mu Tiannan in the past is, in fact, the grandson who is most like him.

Master Guo frowns. He loses a lot of vigor as he gets older. The foreigners are no longer able to fight anymore. It seems dishonorable to kill them. Master Guo picks up a two-foot wand with an ice-blue crystal inlaid on it. The crystal looks like the ones inside the monsters' bodies. Can it be used by humans as well?