Goodbye

O.W.L's went great It came in with good grades for me and Draco.

Enspecally since we studied together and we're doing every way we could.
We walked to great hall with our full uniform. 

As we arrived at our usual place and sat next to each other. Later Pansy my roommate ran over and sat on the other side of me giving me a smile as I have her a small smile.

I looked at my brother who was looking at me, I smiled at him and he gave a big smile back.

Untill Draco put his hand on mine on the bench. I looked at him smiling and for some odd reason heat to my face.

Dumbledore stood up and made a couple of announcement and then finally..

"And for the house cup this year goes to Slytherin" I jumped up with Draco and cheered as the banners fell to the Slytherin symbol.

Pansy and I hugged then I looked at Draco who was smirking at my brother, I gave him a hug. He was shocked at first but then return the hug.

After we settle down Dumbledore cotuine and gave points individually to Harry, Ron, Hermione, and surpisingly Nevil to the Griffindor team, changing the score to Griffindor winning the house cup.

The Griffindor flags fell down replacing the Slytherin as the Griffindor cheered.

Draco threw his hat down in frustration. I placed my hand on his and he sighed 

"It will be okay maybe next year, they just got lucky" I said kinda snooty like and he nodded