1| The Human Realm

Heads up: The reader is female, the reader shall use the pronounce, she/her/hers/girl

Key Words

F/c= Favorite color

E/c= Eye color

S/c= Skin color

H/c= Hair color

Y/n= Your name

L/n= Last name

|No One's Pov|

A glowing f/c orb was floating around in a modern human home, the orb slowly started to lose its glow as it began to shape itself into the form of a female human. Long/short H/c hair started to form on her head, beautiful facial features started to form on the once blank face.

The skin started to color into an amazing almost glowing, s/c. Colors formed onto the now humanoid source.

With a wave of her hand a small mirror floated in front of her face, she slowly tilted her head, This for shall do.

She snapped her fingers, the mirror now turning into a full-sized one, She slowly touched her breasts interested in the human form. "Y/n." The source spoke, this name was...catching and nice.

Y/n wiggled her fingers, a large medieval dress appeared on her, big and poofy. The woman scrunched her nose in dissatisfaction, this was too out of date. She moved her finger in a swiping motion as a different outfit appeared upon her glorious body.

This wasn't right either, this time she wore a very thin and see-through white dress, see-through as in you could see everything. She swiped her finger once again. It was simple, and fancy at the same time, it was the color of f/c. (Outfit up top)

Y/n smiled in the mirror- Only to reveal razor-sharp teeth- "Oh, this isn't right..." She continued to smile as her teeth formed into perfect rows on normal, white teeth.

She moved her hair out of her face, looking at her bright e/c. The girl looked around the empty modern home. She put her finger on her chin, thinking.

Y/n snapped her fingers, normal accessories started to appear in the house. She sat on the couch sitting with her legs together to smile not leaving her face for even a second. She held her finger up in a one-second moment remembering that humans need to breathe as well as blink.

She let out a small breath of air as she started to blink and breathe like a normal person. Her eyes wandered to the large tv, it suddenly turning on, of course, it was Y/n turning the tv on with her powers.

"I love you...please, don't pick her...pick me."

"I love you as well."

Y/n watched as the two humans were confessing their love on tv, "I don't understand...Why are they lying?" Y/n walked over to the tv, getting on one knee and touching the tv with her hand, tracing it slowly, as the two humans kissed and cried in each other's arms.

"Love." The source spoke as she tilted her head, she's heard this term before. Y/n was wondering what love meant, her eyes started to slowly glow white, as the answers came flooding into her mind.