𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐕

❤︎

"What you doing after this twin?" I asked Shai while fixing her hoodie for her, she shrugged when I finished pecking my lips. I threw my arm over her shoulder pulling her closer to me "How long you off?" I asked kissing her cheek, I can't get enough of touching this girl. "Today and tomorrow why?" She asked raising her eyebrow, we where on the moving thing in the aquarium since she had never been to one before so of course I took her. "You going back to Miami with me?" I asked making her nod "Yes, I'm hungry" she pouted making me laugh, "alright come on" I said grabbing her hand, I lead her out of the place to my bmw i8.

I opened the door for her then jogged over to my side and got in, "Thank you pooh" she said smiling so hard making me smile "You welcome" I then started the car and began driving to an good ass taco place that I knew off. When we got there I helped her out and we walked into the building and got seated.

"Soo" she said awkwardly while we waited for our waitress to come take our order "What you getting?" I asked not feeling awkward around her at all, I feel like I always know what to say to her to keep the conversation going.

"I don't know.. I've never been her before" she shrugged making my mouth drop "On god?" I asked and she nodded laughing a bit "That's crazy as hell gang" I said shocked as hell, she smacked her lips hitting my arm playfully "Really though try this" I said pointing out to her the Mexican taco that I always get from here. "I guess, it look like it hit" she shrugged and I nodded "it do trust me."

Finally our waitress came and took our orders and brought back our food, while eating we made small talk. Something she said got us on the topic of Von. "You so pretty, You look like a lil mermaid or something" she said making me smile sadly but at the same time happy from her comment "Thank you.. Von used to say that shit to me all the time" I said not looking up at her, usually when I talk about Von to people I fuck with they get mad as fuck. I was waiting on her to snap at that comment but she didn't.

"Really? I fuck with Von then because great minds think alike" she said making me laugh, totally a different reaction from what I expected. She smiled before sipping from her pink lemonade.. yes pink lemonade child.

"Do you even mind me talking about Von?" I asked looking her in the eyes, she held eye contact with me before shaking her head no "I don't mind at all actually, I get a feeling that I'm about to be with you for a long ass time and I could be wrong but.. I'm most likely not and I feel like I know my place in your life so.. no problem with Von." She said shrugging, damn she the one.

I love how confident she is, I can see myself being with her for a long ass time as well.

When we finished eating and shit we headed back to her house so that she could pack, I laid on her bed on Twitter live while my back in blood remix played in the background. She was sitting on the floor in her closet doing something "I might post that bitch up, like, bitch, come get ha back in blood! Pretty bitch, one-hundred tats on me, he call me his lil' thug. Ayy, watch how that go, that ho up in this bitch, I'm finna bug!" I rapped randomly before stopping to read some comments.

"If that nigga never bought you shit, you know your place, you're just a fuck!" I continued before stopping again "Y'all all in my business talking about where you at." I said shaking my head, "let's see if twin know my songs," I said getting up, I walked into closet and sat my phone up before sitting behind Shai wrapping my arms around her waist. "What you doing?" She asked whispered to me covering her face "Putting this shit out there, I don't care about they opinions but if you want me to I can say we trolling and just friends" I whispered back "It's fine, was just making sure" she said before making her hand.

Main started to play now and I nodded my head to it "and any bitch that want them problems, best believe I want em too" I rapped kissing her cheek, she smiled reading some comments before finishing for me "You be dissing, acting hard, but with that gun you still don't shoot" she said with an what the fuck face getting into it "I'm a doll, but I'll beat a bitch up!" She said making me smile but in an shocked way, "She know my shit y'all! She gang forever!" I yelled hugging her tightly making her laugh.

"Of course I know yo lil wack ass song Asian" she said making me smack my lips "No for real play my shit bae" she said handing me her phone, at this point we was just live because we wasn't responding to nobody comments. "H.A.N?" I asked and she nodded, I played it and she got super lit taking my phone while I shook my head and finished packing for her.

"MAN THIS NIGGA A BITCH, HE ACT LIKE A HOE, GO THROUGH MY PHONE THIS NIGGA A JOKE. THINKING I NEED HIM HE MUST BE OFF COKE. I GOT BACK TO BACK NIGGAS WHO SERVING THAT DOPE!" She yelled making me smack my lips, she yelling my shit like she really bout what I'm bout. I love that though.

I walked back out and closed the closet door, I sat on her bed watching her have an whole concert on my live to my song before saying fuck it and joining her. She's hype as shit, "talking bout my hoes you ain't talking about shit. Broke ass nigga I ain't put you on a lick. 'Can I get some food?' Nah you ain't getting shit! I ain't cooking for a nigga my life too lit!" We yelled together before laughing.

"Nah for real though we about to talk to y'all right gang?" I asked pausing the tv.