Chapter FIFTY- TWO

Start from the beginning

"Don't make this hard for both of now" The one with blue hair said. In flash, he rushed towards me and out of reflex, I raised the rod above my head just when he was about to lift me from my waist. The heavy rod landed on his back and he let out an inhuman grunt, releasing me immediately. He fell on the ground, groaning in pain and I widened my eyes at what I did. That's it girl!

Satisfied with the pain I've impacted on the blue haired guy. I darted my eyes to the other one with caramel skin and dark lips. His eyes were fixed on me in a hard gaze and his lips curled into a distasteful frown.

I smiled slowly, feeling like Harley Quinn. Holding the rod tighter in my hand, I raised an eyebrow at the caramel skinned guy, feeling my confidence boost a little. "Waiting for your turn?" I asked.

The guy with caramel skin smirked, making a 'tsk' sound with his tongue. He slowly out his hand behind him and pulled out a hand gun. I froze in my spot, the rod falling from my hand and making a loud clattering sound with the ground. "Can't run your little mouth again?" He mocked, walking towards me slowly.

I raised my left leg so I could start backing away from the man but he cocked his gun, making my blood turn cold. "Please...." I begged.

He laughed bitterly and nodded his head. I realized that the groaning had stopped and the blue haired guy is now standing behind me. "You have no idea what you've done" he whispered into my ear, making me catch a whiff of his smelly breath.

I choked out a cough and swerved my head away from his mouth. He boomed out in laughter. Before I could process what was going on, the one with caramel skin slapped me across the face. "No one messes with Trigger and gets away with it, you brat!" He spat on my face.

I felt the sting of the slap and the wet feeling of blood from my nose. "Nick!" I yelled. The only name I could remember at the moment. My mind is a fog of memories. Everything felt familiar. Too familiar for me to endure. I didn't know when the tears started running down my face. Everything reminds me of Axel. Who are this people? What do they want?!

"Enough shouting now, darling. Ta ta!" He smirked and hit the gun against my head making my eyes drop close and everything around me turned black.

Elijah's P.O.V

As soon as I got home, I paid the cab driver before walking into the house. Bringing out my keys, I opened the door and was welcomed by maids as usual.

My mom sprang up from her sitting position in the sitting room as she saw me. She walked towards me, cupping my face and scanning my body.

"Honey! Are you okay? I was so worried! Where were you?! Are you hurt?!" She asked as she pulled me into a hug. I sighed softly, hugging he back.

"I'm fine." I answered. She pulled away from the hug, sighing softly.

"I was so worried about you. Where were you?" She furrowed her eyebrows. I smiled at her softly, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Before you say anything, go and have a warm bath. You stink" she said, scrunching up her nose.

I rolled my eyes at her playfully. "Fine. I'll head upstairs now" I said and she chuckled before nodding.

" Okay. Your dad, sister and I would be down here when you are done." She said backing away from me slowly.

I nodded and jogged up the stairs, exhausted. I got to my room and slammed the door behind me. I stripped off my clothing and prepared a warm bath for myself.

Slowly sliding in the bath tub, I let out a sigh of relief. It felt good letting the warm water envelop my skin. The steam from the water calmed my nerves and I felt like I actually just got the energy to think.

From me cheating with Stephanie, to Alex kissing Nick in front of me, to Alex ending up in the hospital, to Nick finding out about Zo and Eddy. A lot of things happened today and it's really overwhelming. Oh, plus Alex saying she wanted a break. Or space...

I sighed, closing my eyes, inhaling the steam. Damn, I messed up. I shouldn't have slept with Stephaniez maybe Alex and I would happily be together now. But...do I really wish that? I mean... Stephanie is not that bad, like she can be harsh sometimes and that's normal because she's human but she's kind of nice and... caring.

What are you thinking?! My conscience said to me. I realized a smile was growing on my lips at the thought of Steph.  I quickly changes my facial expression and cleared my throat. No, Stephanie is okay but I don't like her or anything. I don't.

Sliding further into the warm water bath, I closed my eyes, enjoying the bliss that came along with it. Maybe I need this space too. I'm starting to get confused. I definitely need the space.

I got out from the bathtub after some hours, my fingers and toes pruned. I wrapped a towel around myself and sighed satisfactorily. I left the bathroom and plugged my phone to the socket.

I stood in front of the mirror and my mind wandered to the reason why Alex likes Nick. I'm not bragging but any girl would go for a rich and hot guy, like me. Or is she a sucker for inked bodies? Maybe I should get some tattoos too... I cringed at the thought of a needle piercing my skin. Okay, nope, I'd rather not.

I raised my arm in front of the mirror, flexing my muscles. Does Nick have muscles than me? I furrowed my eyebrows, raising my second arm. Is that why she likes him? Don't I go to the gym often enough? Wait....what am I thinking? Alex doesn't even like Nick so I have the upper hand here. There's no assurance that she likes him back. Plus, Nick said he's not going to steal her from me.

I smiled at the mirror, my dimple showing. I dropped my arms and left the front of the mirror. I put on a pair of joggers and a tank top. I took one last glance at the mirror, winking at myself before opening the door.

My ringtone stopped me in my tracks and I rolled my eyes, glancing in the direction of the phone. I walked towards the phone and saw Nick's name flashing on the screen. Rolling my eyes, I debated on clicking 'ignore'.

I answered the call and placed the phone on my ear. "What do you--" he cut me off.

"Shit! Eli! Alex! I can't find her anywhere! Come here now!" He yelled on the phone, his voice filled with fear.

My eyebrows furrowed and I let out an amused chuckle. "Do you hear yourself? She was in the hospital. What do you mean you can't find her?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not fucking with you, Eli! Some people came and started attacking at the hospital. Get here now! I can't fucking find her. Fuck!" He yelled out of frustration on the phone.

I laughed a bit, finding the situation funny. "Is this some kind of prank, Nick? Because I'm not going to fall for it". I smirked.

"What the fucking hell?! Do I sound like I'm kidding?! I swear, if anything happens to her I would murder you. I don't fucking care what it is!" He spat onto the phone and my smile dropped.

"Wait, I don't understand. Alex is in trouble? How? Who took her? What about the doctors?" I rushed, taking my car key and running out of my room.

"You're definitely demented. Meet me at the hospital." He said and hung up on me.

I sweater silently under my breath and shoved my phone in my back pocket as I got to the end of the stairs.

I saw my dad's face, twisted in a distasteful frown. My gaze met his. He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off. "I'm heading out" I said, before speeding past him outside the house and into the garage.

I entered my car and started the engine. It roared to log and I pressed my leg on the accelerator, speeding out of the garage and onto the road. What happened? Who took Alex? Is she okay?

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Writer: Hello sweethearts,
I'm so sorry for not updating in ages, I've been really busy with school. Forgive me. *Puppy eyes*

Thanks for the votes and comments in the last chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What was your favorite part?

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow for updates. Enjoy!
21/03/2021