liked by miya.atsumu, thebetter.miya, aran.o, and 690 more

view all 69 comments
miya.atsumu i love the fit🤤🤪
| y/n.l/n thanks ig?

suna.rin you look so good and for what
| y/n.l/n for me ✋🏽🙄

well, that reply was fast but did I seriously just say that? moving on.

@y/n.l/n

liked by aran

liked by aran.o, skita, miya.atsumu and 420 more

view all 57 comments
skita that's inappropriate y/n there are kids on this app
| y/n.l/n sorry not sorry lmao

suna.rin don't be fucking rude😩

just as I commented that, a finger tilted my phone down as y/n's face kept getting closer and closer to mine.

"how am I the rude one when you're ignoring my messages just to stalk my account?" she said in a serious tone.

I feel my cheeks heat up. why is she so close? she took her hand off my phone and relaxed her body on her chair waiting for me to text her back.

...

hey
can u play more music
hey
hey
bitch
not you ignoring me
at least play that good song
hoe

what good song?
and why didn't you just ask instead
of spamming me smh

that one song that was playing
before you fell asleep

oh
yeah I got u

thanks :)

y/n's pov

Do I Wanna Know? started playing again.

we were both humming to the rhythm until the song changed, other songs from his playlist filling the room's silence. you could tell by his playlist that he had an awesome personality.

the teacher was eyeing us every now and then but I ignored it. he said he had to get some work done so he needed us to do whatever we want as long as we're quiet.

I decided to check out what suna said the twins posted but I definitely wasn't expecting THAT. my head snapped to suna's direction and he flinched.

"HOW COULD YOU LET THEM POST THIS ARE YOU CRAZY" I whisper-yelled at him.

"WHO SAID I LET THEM POST THIS" he argued back as he looked around the room to make sure no one could hear us.

"THEN WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT?"

"THE TEACHER IS WATCHING I CAN'T DO ANYTHING. besides, you look... presentable" suna looked away from me as I kept giving him an intimidating constant glare.

silence filled the room once again and suna successfully avoided my gaze, looking straight ahead.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU"

"L/N AND SUNA PLEASE SEE ME AFTER CLASS" the teacher slammed the desk and we both looked at him, our eyes wide.

"wow gee thanks babe you got us in trouble" he whispered with an annoying, slightly flirty smirk on his face.

"shut the fuck up suna"

I kept listening to music, ignoring the multiple times suna tried to annoy me by kicking my chair or trying to talk to me.

time skip to lunch cause yeah

I watched everyone leave the classroom the moment the bell rang. only a few students stayed behind and I saw the twins excitedly come towards me and suna.

suna got up and waited for them starring at me slightly confused.

"aren't you going to eat?"

"no, I'm not really hu-"

before I could finish my sentence, someone slammed their hands on the desk and I looked up to see who it was.

Osamu, great.

"DID YOU JUST SAY YOU AREN'T HUNGRY-" atsumu stepped in and continued his brother's sentence.

"YER ASS IS GONNA EAT AND I'M NOT TAKING NO FOR AN ANSWER"

"leave my fat juicy ass out of this" I jokingly said and I heard suna giggle.

cute

"come on y/n we have to feed that so-called juicy ass of yours" he said while he took a piece of my hair, lightly tugging it. I let out a whine and got up to follow suna leaving the twins behind.

third person pov

y/n got up and started walking alongside suna to the cafeteria. they got many, MANY stares from suna's fangirls and even some from y/n's fanboys and fangirls.

the twins caught up to them and started asking questions. they saw suna commented on y/n's recent posts and they were jealous of him for getting a follow back from y/n.

they also heard suna call her 'babe' so they were very enthusiastic about it.

"so~ l/n" atsumu cooed.

"what" y/n's mood dropped immediately after she heard the familiar, chirpy voice.

"why are you following him and not 𝒖𝒔" he stopped walking to do a fake hair flip and y/n looked at him, unamused.

"good question"

a/n

yeehaw bitches 😩🤠🤏🏽

hope you like the story so far and tell me if I do sum wrong cause it's literally my first story. ANYWAYS I'm super scared to upload this story but I'll do it cause idgaf 😩👌🏽

LOVE YOU STAY SAFE MWAH

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯