The Twin sister

" Rin dear, are you going to Shibuya to be with Ren?" Miss Amamiya asked her daughter who sat on the couch browsing through her phone.

Said girl peers up at her mom, her gray eyes seeming to be dull they didn't exactly lack emotion but they did however seem emotionless

" Shibuya? Is that where Ren is? Hmm... Maybe I might consider it." Rin mused placing her phone beside her to consider leaving Tokyo to visit her twin brother. She had heard of his... Transgressions after her parents explained why they sent him away it hurt Rin to see her brother leave her.

She knew for a fact that he only tried protecting that horrible woman. Rin still hated that woman for lying on her twin.

She rids herself of any negative thoughts gets up from the couch and walks upstairs to the room her and Ren once shared.

Rin gathers some clothes folds them into her black butler suitcase she slips her hoodie on, zips up the suitcase lifts it up and with a sigh she takes her leave of the room, she walks back downstairs where here mother stood.

" Seems like you're excited" Miss Amamiya lightly joked. Rin just scoffs she disliked her mother as well considering that she barely let Ren explain what happened that night.

" I still haven't forgiven you, for sending my brother away." Rin scoffed walking outside holding on to her suitcase.

Miss Amamiya merely sighed. She did feel remorse for separating the twins she didn't want Ren to influence his sister.

Rin placed her suitcase inside the car she gets inside buckled up and proceeds to browse through her phone once again. Not wanting to make idle chatter with her mother who gets in on the drivers side starts the car and drives her to the Tokyo train station.

It did not take long to arrive, miss amamiya pulls near the curb of the train station rin unbuckles her seatbelt and without so much as uttering a word she gets out the car, goes to the trunk opens it, takes out her suitcase places it on the ground, she grabs the handle and makes her way inside the train station building without even saying goodbye to her mother, not as if she wanted too.

After all, rin didn't have a bond with her mother, not after the unforgivable stunt she pulled by sending ren away for a year, for defending a woman from a drunk male. Rin remembered his face unlike ren she had a photogenic memory, faces anything rin could remember it.

Rin went back to that fateful day, when her parents kicked out her brother her only happiness.