15. New Experiences - ✭ Boston ✭

Start from the beginning

"You just going to stare at it?" I reach down and pump myself, loving the flush adorning her cheeks. She watches me, studies the way I stroke myself. "Come on, Cherry." Her shaky hand reaches out and grabs ahold of my shaft as I let go. I suppress a groan as she mimics the motions I'd just been doing.

"Like this?" She chances a glance at me and I bite my lower-lip as I give her a nod. "Does that feel good?"

"Very good." I reassure her.

She works me slow, watching her hand move on me the entire time. In truth, I've had better hand-jobs, ones that would surely get me off a hell of a lot faster, but I wouldn't trade any of them for this. Giving Monica her first sexual experience with a cock was priceless. Sitting back and watching her play with me is something I could do all day.

Monica completely surprises me by adding another hand, picking up her pace as well. I can't help the moan that leaves my lips as she twists her hands, working me up and down. A satisfied hum leaves her.

"Just like that, Mon. Don't stop." For the love of God, don't stop. "Fuck, baby, you're going to make me come." She continues with a faster pace and my orgasm slams into me like a fucking Mack truck. "Shit!" Before I can shoot into her beautiful face I reach down and block the hot spurting stream, cupping a hand over the tip of myself. After four full streams leave me, I feel my shoulders slump; sated.

I close my eyes and try to catch my breath when I hear, "oh, wow." A low chuckle rumbles out of me when I open my eyes again. Monica is staring down at her hands. Because I had blocked the shot from her face, it had all gone downward. It's all over both of her hands, including my own.

"Sorry about that." I'm not really sorry. Seeing my come all over her hands is oddly satisfying. With my jizz-free hand I snatch the tissue box off the night stand, the one in between our beds. I pull a couple out and hand them to her. Then I grab a few for myself before cleaning myself up.

Right when I'm about to reach out for her, to give her a kiss and tell her she did amazing, her phone goes off. She looks over at her clutch warily. After it rings enough times to go to voicemail it picks directly back up again.

Perfect fucking timing, whoever you are.

"I should probably." Monica nods off to the purse. 

"Yeah. You probably should." Actually I wish she would just ignore whoever it is but I don't want to sound like a selfish asshole.

She scoots off the bed and goes to the bathroom to wash her hands. I let out a frustrated breath as I stuff myself back into my pants. I'm hoping that actually touching each other doesn't make her awkward. She was pretty awkward when we first messed around and we hadn't even seen each other. Hopefully, she doesn't feel the need to go all introvert on me again.

I sit up on the bed before throwing my legs over the side of it. I go to the bathroom and rest a shoulder on the doorframe. Monica is studying her features in the mirror, eyes wide, looking nervous, unsure of herself.

"You know you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, right?" Her eyes flash to mine in the mirror as I come up alongside her. I begin washing my hands and find her gaze again, "everything that just happened between us was great. It felt good. You felt good."

She tucks a hair behind her ear, "I wasn't like, absolutely terrible, right?"

"Hell no!" I dry my hands. "You get an A for your first hand-job." She covers her face with both of her hands and I tease her with, "you washed those things, right?" She pulls them away and glares at me. "Come here." I pull her into me and give her a swift kiss before she leaves me in the bathroom.

I run some water and then thread some of it into my hair, dampening it. Then I splash my face and towel it before stepping out of the bathroom. Monica is standing just outside of it at the breakfast bar with a concerned look on her face.

"What's up?"

She doesn't look at me as she says, "I'll be back in a minute. I need to step out and make a phone call."

"Nah, take the room. I was going to go out and have a smoke anyway." She's looking at her phone almost like she's scared of it. I don't pry I just pat myself down and check to make sure I've got my smokes and my phone. After confirming that I do I snatch my shirt and give her a, "I'll be back in a bit."

"Okay."

I turn and leave her before making my way through the hotel and out the rotating glass door. I walk a little bit down the way until I find a bench. The sight makes me smile thinking how such a trivial thing could change things between people in such a short period of time.

I light my cigarette then take out my phone. Clicking over to social media I see Monica had posted some pictures from earlier. She'd posted none of us together which kind of bummed me out but I would gather it had to do with the reactions people had to her initial pictures of us. The responses had me laughing but I hadn't brought them up with her.

When I scroll down more I see pictures of her and Carter together. Irritation rolls through me in waves after I see photo after photo of her in his embrace, their lips pressed up against one anothers'. I click over to our pictures and find the one where she's in my embrace, my lips pressed against the top of her head.

"Fuck it." I post the picture and tag her in it. I don't caption it even though I really wanted to with something like 'great day, even better night'. She'd be pissed at me if I did that. Regardless, if she's on the phone with Carter right now I want him to see the picture and get the message— back off.

  That's not your girl anymore. Those are my lips to kiss. That's my body to embrace. Monica is my girl.

A/N:
Random update time because why not?

Who do you think called Monica?
Let's hear those theories!