Prologue

A glint of gold crossed his eyes for a split second, only being surrounded by mint coloured strands of feathery soft hair, she looked panicked, confused especially. Though to him it seemed so familiar  the more he thought of it, the more his heart ached ever so badly, what was wrong with him? he would think. 

he was so confused, like something was telling him to go and find that girl, the girl whose eyes looked so nostalgic, his lips curling into a frown as he pushes through the crowd, loud music blaring from the speakers, it wasn't his usual habitat yet he somehow found himself in the middle of a house party looking for a person he had never known before, the teal eyes of his scanning the room painfully aching to see her once more, but why? he'd repeat to himself.

The moment his eyes land on her, they were both in a more secluded part of the crowded venue, a whole different corridor, staring at each other, but something felt so painful not just to Albedo, but to the shorter girl he stood in front of right there. Beads of tears formed in the honey like eyes of the girl, rolling down her cheeks, lips slightly agape like she wanted to speak, but a bump in her throat prevented it.

It felt as though time had stopped frozen, the sharp disturbing pain in his chest was growing ever so painful, the music was muffled and all he could think of is himself and the girl, "Mi..mister Albedo..?" she would mutter, his eyes widened in shock as he remembered a memory he had never had

the memory.. mutterings would continue once more, once again as they progressively fade into shouts and shrieks from the then soft spoken voice, calling out to his name yet it never hit him, something too powerful would take over the alchemist leaving his mind empty, blank, nothing would stop him. 

The traveler ran over, a sword in their hand as they prepare to strike, Albedo would try and get himself not to fight back, to allow the foreigner to murder him, but of course he couldn't control himself completely. They raised their sword, ready to kill him, when the moment came, a flash of green covered the alchemist's already blurry vision. 

The traveler gasped loudly in shock, an ounce of pain in their voice as they murmured curses under their breath, Sucrose was stabbed in her torso, falling in front of her corrupted mentor, the light in her eyes fading, slow shaky breaths struggled to escape her lips, and there he snapped out of it as he realized what had happened. 

the corruption state fading slowly as he watched his lovely assistant get stabbed right in front of him, because of him , it took Albedo a minute to fully gain consciousness, his teal eyes only widened in shock as he saw her limp body in front of him, tears rolled down his cheeks stained by blood, he only shouted at everyone else but the traveler that has tried to apprehend him, holding her body in his arms gently. 

Albedo would look at the traveler with a sorrowful and desperate gaze "Kill me" he would mutter "Kill me with her, I beg of you" he repeats, to which the other would only hesitate to do, but they saw the pain he felt, they knew what he felt. Raising their sword, a splash of crimson liquid covered the concrete ground, as he slowly passed away with her in his arms. 

The unknown memory would play in that order, Sucrose her name, like sugar, she kept her glossy gaze on him, as his eyes would begin to develop tears as well, he would walk to her, pace picking up into a jog, enveloping the girl in his arms. This would usually earn a slap to the face but surprisingly she wrapped her arms around him, small hitches escape her lips as they exchanged the gestures.

"You don't have to call me mister, Sucrose" he finally spoke as they reunited.

________

Notes

Hello, I find it very insulting the small amount of Albecrose on this site

I usually roam around Archive of Our Own now-a-days (find me: percephcne) but I feel like this place is dehydrated of Albedo x Sucrose. 

This series will be focusing on the couple reminiscing the lost memories whilst creating new ones: finishing what they haven't

And they are the same age for whoever goes "Sucrose is a minor" 

Asides from that I also am alright with Kaebedo (On the contrary I do ship Albedo, Sucrose and Kaeya as a throuple- I mean have you seen Kaeya's voicelines? it's like he fucked both of them.) so please don't attack me on this

Updates will be quite slow but do bear with me.