We lined up in the hallway next to each other and we looked over at each other glaring. Even the nurses got involved, "on your marks get set... Go!" A nurse screamed and we were off. We passed room 203 then room 202 then 201 and we began speeding down the hallway neck and neck. "Your going down" miguel said while still looking forward with complete determination. "You wish" I replied while continuing to race down the hallway. We were nearing the finish line and we both glanced over at each other as we started speeding up. "Watch out" we both screamed at an elderly man in the middle of the hallway. A bystander pulled him out of the way and miguel and I crossed the finish line. "Who won" we both said while looking over at the guy at the finish line. He showed us the video and our wheels had been exactly in line, it was a tie. We both burst out into laughter and everyone ran down the hallway to where we were. "Are you sure neither of you have been in a wheelchair before" Johnny said when he reached us. "Nope never" we both replied.

I was having a great time laughing with all my friends, I had almost completely forgotten about Tory until I heard an awful voice from behind me. "Hey are you feeling better" they said smugly. Sam looked up in shock and Demetri quickly stepped in front of her. I froze staring at miguel my face showed complete terror. "Did she" miguel said while looking down at my shin. I nodded and he shot his head towards her. "What the hell tory" he said while staring at her in shock. "She deserved it" tory replied while rolling her eyes. "No body deserves to be harmed" miguel replied while shaking his head. "They are Miyagi Do's they did this to you" tory said while referring to his wheelchair. "They didn't do this to me you did" miguel replied while practically breaking down. "You have to stop the fighting all it does is hurt people" he continued. "Are you serious right now" Tory said while staring at miguel in disgust. "I'm sorry tory this isn't going to work anymore, Kreese is brainwashing you and until you realize that we can't be together" miguel said while wheeling away. I guess he had the same problem as me, we both wanted to be with someone we couldn't be with, but then he also had sam, I had no one else.

"This isn't over LaRusso's" tory said while walking away. "I don't give a f^ck" I yelled back at her. "Language" Miguel's mom said in response. "Sorry" I replied innocently. Demetri wheeled me away out to my parents car, I looked over to the side of the building everything looked the same. I could perfectly imagine where all the cobras had been I felt every kick every punch every hurtful word. I remembered looking behind me and seeing hawk picking up the damaged flowers he had given me, he hadn't bothered trying to attack me like all the other cobras, he had just walked away with the flowers in hand.

"I heard about what happened here, I'm so sorry. I just want you to know that I will not let the cobras harm you anymore I promise" a voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw johnny lawrence standing there. "You know, I was raised to believe you were an awful person but now that I actually get to meet you you don't seem so awful." I said while looking up at him. "Thanks" he replied while laughing to himself a little. My parents pulled up to the front and Demetri and Sam helped me into the car. "Bye Demetri bye miguel bye johnny" I said while closing the door of the car. As soon as the door closed the yelling started. "What the hell were you thinking" my dad said as we began to drive away. "We just wanted to get even" sam replied. "Sam you don't need revenge to get even I guess I didn't do a good enough job of teaching you how to be the bigger person" my dad said while shaking his head. "But dad they stole Miguel's fundraiser money" sam said in response. "Yes but the money got to Miguel either way" my dad replied. "B- but dad-" sam started but was cut off by my dad. "Sam that's enough" he said. "Dad" I said and he turned around to look at me. "You need to reopen Miyagi Do" I said in a serious tone. "We need to learn how to better defend ourselves" I continued. "Brianna I can't reopen Miyagi Do" he replied. "Why, why the f^ck not" I said angrily. "Brianna watch your language!" My dad replied harshly. "No! I'm just gonna keep getting f^cking hurt because the cobras are continuing to train and get better and I am sitting here getting hurt and your watching it all happen!" I screamed. "Brianna lower your voice!" My dad replied harshly. "No!" I screamed again. "Brianna calm down" sam said looking over at me concerned. "No I'm not going to calm down! Dad won't train us and because of that we are getting hurt! Is what happened to Demetri and I not enough for you!" I continued screaming. "Brianna no it's not th-" my dad started but I cut him off. "You know what why don't I just go find the arm breaker himself and have him break my arm, then what will you do" I screamed. "Alright fine!" My dad screamed. I was about to continue screaming at him until I realized what he had just said, "really?" I replied completely shocked. "Yes really, it's time I continue your training" my dad replied. Sam and I looked at each other in shock we couldn't believe this was actually happening.