1 <(o///o)>

Hello readers and also nightmare and dream aren't borthers in the story they just called each other borthers cause they brotherly bond and the further they go the brotherly will soon turn to 'love' well to nightmare of course
Now back to the story

NO ONES POV:
Well how did I end up in this, as my eyes where now lifeless and the of pool blood in the ground well to be exact my 'blood' in the ground as the now robber where now arrested, well you may be wondering what happened well it all started when the litte girl was being held as hostage and I tried to reacue her well it is my job cause you know Iam a police, you know...

Well forget it Iam sure you know it now, as i took the girl from the robber as we were now stuck in an alley, i already know the girl is scared so i signaled her to run away while I distracted the robber, the girl understood and as i distracted the robber she then soon ran but the robber so he pulls the trigger in the gun and shoots at her, well to be exact it actually shoot at me cause i shield her in my arm, as she was surprised and soon now came the other polices as now as, I coughed at blood and fall down, as i see the girl trying to help but nothing work the bullet naturally hit my organs so i may not survived but Iam happy that I can finally die, hey don't get me wrong i didn't do any suicide attempts, i just want to finally have peace that's all, as i closed my eyes and started to go to a black void

Dream POV:
As I saw was only black, i suddenly feel like someone poked my cheeks as, I slowly wake up and look at my surroundings i saw a big tree with gokden apples on the othet side and black apples on other the side, and a purple clothing skeleton....... Wait!?!? A skeleton!?!!?, as i saw the skeleton waving his hand on my face, i quickly snapped out of my thoughts "hey you ok there you've been staring at the tree for quite a while" the purple clothing skeleton said, as I started to analyze the skeletons it had a crown and a purple outfit that kinda look like a prin-wait is that nightmare sans!?!!?

And you must be wondering how i knew cause, i read about his and dreams past or search it up in wiki, nightmare past was horrible he was bullied because he guards the 'negative apples' and was never cared well sometimes his 'brother' dream cared while dream gets praised and loved by everyone because he brings joy to the people even thought they where using h-"hey uhh you ok you been staring at me for an hour" wait what!?!!?, an hour!?!? "ohh well umm sorry about that" i said as i scratched behind my back, well that was awkward.. "anyhow where are we exactly?" i said rather being stupid "ohh i don't know i just suddenly woke up and saw you sleeping so i uhh umm poke to wake you up..." he said with a little blush "ohh umm do you know what are we supposed to be? " he said again with a question look " well i don't know but we should probably be guarding this umm apple i can feel it has fellings in it and i guessed it was where we are born" he then looked at me and smiled, 'aww nighty smiled is cute' i thought "then is this is our home!!! " he said with an excitement voice, i chuckled at his adorableness and he seemed to kinda blush? at it... "well maybe but Iam pretty sure this is our home and how about we named ourselves first? " as i said he seemed to get really excited "hmm then i call myself nightmare then cause i kinda sense negative around the dark apples" he said and looked at the black apples "well then I'll call my self dream if that is alright with you?" i said with question and tilted my head a little to the side, he seemed kinda purple now "y-yeah s-ure it suits you" he shuttered a lillte "ohh ok then brother" as i said that, i relize something and then quickly cover my mouth "a-ah Iam sorry i di-"
"its ok you can call me 'brother'" he said with a comforting sound "ohh ok then brother how about we play a game?" i smiled at him "sure!?! What game thought?" as i think, i found the perfect for the both of us and that is "playing tag!!!!, tag your it brother!!" i said that and run and then i hear him shout and started chasing me..

(time skip by me OmY the author)

As we where now tired and borther soon started to fall a sleep, i cuddle with him and he cuddle back and i soon started thinking , 'well i hope the villages dont come sooner, i don't want nighty to suffer so i have to make a plan to nake nighty happy but what hmmm............oh I know!! I'll make nighty the good guy and make the villagers think that Iam the guardian of negative and make nightmare the guardian of positive, I dont care if get I hurt or bullied as long as nightmare smiles and happy then Iam happy,so I'll just to become the bad guy and also i will never become the dream that never cared for his brother and only being selfish, i will change that...

Thank you readers for reading, i kinda want to make this and thank you for inspiring me karmaAkabane425 i know there aren't romances in your story but i dont care, i love the stories you made and it is special, it doesn't matter if it isn't what you excepted others to be but we appreciate your stories and being a writer isn't easy you know.... But it is good to try our own story we cant let others be the judge and just cause of that

Anyway bye bye