Ch.30 - Alexithymia

Start from the beginning

As much as Senshi knew that Katsuki would hate it, she kept shooting him empathetic glances, feeling as though she couldn't stop looking at him in order to make sure he was okay.

(That was her job as is soulmate, right?)

Mera then continued to explain the heavy responsibilities of having a provisional license and how All Might had lost his power as well as how villains could be more daring as of now. Mera also mentioned how those who failed could have another chance and take part in a special course that would take 3 months to get their licenses. Senshi was slightly more hopeful for her soulmate when the latter was mentioned, at least he and one other from the class wouldn't be too far behind.

Senshi followed the crowd when everyone was due to actually receive their licenses. Senshi brushed her fingers through her slightly knotted hair in an attempt to get it looking at least somewhat neater.

Senshi smiled lightly for the camera, the corners of her mouth genuinely upturned for once. The camera flashed with a blinding light that made sun-spots dance in her vision for a minute as her actual licence was finalized and given to her. It contained the school she was affiliated with, her quirk title, her birthday, and her hero name.

She walked towards her class who was situated near their bus, she smiled fondly at the object in her hands. The small card that held a portion of her future, the other portion being the boy staring at her with a small sense of pride, but also a slight twinge of jealousy.

It was just like how Senshi played the piano, she was expertly playing his heart strings.

********

The moment the class arrive back to their dorm, they were most definitely welcomed with a surprise. "Who's cat is that?"

Okay, maybe Senshi forgot to introduce Tsuki to the class, maybe. Senshi walked to the front of the huddle of people getting a look at the meowing cat, picking up her 'child' and walking off. It was a wonder how Tsuki got out of Senshi's room in the first place, though it wasn't something she needed to worry about much. 

Tsuki was a very loving cat, seldom doing something wrong, so maybe it was a tad unfair that Senshi kept him locked up in her room for a week, not counting the balcony. Tsuki was used to Senshi's rather large house, not a small dorm room.

"Tāte, you have a cat?" Uraraka asked softly, looking at the purring animal in Senshi's arms.

"Yes."

"Aww it's so cute! Is it a girl or a boy?" Ashido continued, most people intrigued. Senshi sighed, this may have been part of the reason she had avoided Tsuki being let out.

"He's a boy and his name is Tsuki." Senshi introduced, walking into the common room while shaking her shoes off of her feet. Tsuki hadn't actually met many new people, Senshi's Nana being the only exception. So in all honesty, Senshi had no idea how Tsuki would react.

Senshi sat down on a sofa with the cat in her lap, though Tsuki quickly climbed out and seemed to have the urge to investigate all of these new people; very different to Senshi, who was basically his mother.

Katsuki was walking through the living room when something soft latched onto his pant leg. He looked down to see a grey cat looking up at him, the feline proceeding to meow at full volume. "Get off of me." Katsuki groaned in annoyance.

The cat surprisingly did so, though proceeded to follow him. He had heard the girls and few of the boys fawning over the cat which had revealed itself to be Senshi's, and the little bit of fur that managed to rub against his exposed ankle had reminded him of Senshi's soft hands, and as stupid as it may sound, the cat did bring an essence of kindness with it.