삼십팔. content and happy meals

Start from the beginning

She then proceeded to show Tubbo and Wilby with her camera. "We also have Tubbo and Wilbur!"

"HEY GUYS!" Tubbo gave a salute towards the camera as Wilbur waved with a grin.

Cindy then proceeded to walk side by side with Tommy who was filming his surroundings with a camera for his second vlog.

Speaking of which, the blonde boy suddenly turned the camera towards the bluenette who happened to be filming as well for her own vlog.

"And here we have the one and only, blue bitch!" Tommy claimed, zooming in the camera at Cindy. "She came here with Sapnap and the green man himself."

Cindy beamed with confidence, flipping her signature gray-blue hair simultanously before giving the camera a peace sign. "That I am! The one and only."

"And here we have the one and only bitch boy!" She showed him her own camera to retaliate back.

The bluenette and blonde found themselves laughing at each other's antics. The two of them continued to film and make silly comments about each other's very own uk vlog. Cindy and Tommy filmed whatever they saw, such as their walking feet, trees, dogs that passed by and tall buildings. Basically anything and everything and they made remarks about it.

"Look, dog content!" Cindy pointed at the poodle that walked pass by them, earning a cackle from his friend. "It's a poodle, guys."

"Cindy, stop saying content to everything!" Tommy lost his shit, unable to surpress his laughter.

But that was until eventually they had to hitch a ride on Wilbur's vehicle to make it towards the house they rented.

Cindy stopped filming by the time she settled in the car. She ended up sitting by the window with Tommy and Tubbo on the middle row as Wilbur sat on the front driver seat with Niki. Sapnap and Dream, on the other hand, sat at the back seat.

"Alright, you guys good to go?" Wilbur looked at the group from the rearview mirror.

A series of 'yes' and 'yeah' was heard from everyone. With that, Wilbur drove off.

"So, what's the plan?" Sapnap inquired, speaking up. "What are we gonna do for today?"

"We're gonna stay in the house we rented for a week. Settle who rooms with who and eat lunch because I'm sure all of us are hungry as fuck." Wilbur explained briefly as he stirred the wheel.

The car ride went by swimmingly. Wilbur and Niki had a long conversation with Sapnap and Dream. The four of them conversed about their travel and experience with Cindy's dearest mother.

Tommy, Tubbo, and Cindy, on the other hand, passed the time by playing a game on Cindy's phone until the three of them got bored and resorted to eye-spy, which was Tubbo's suggestion.

"I spy something red." Cindy informed the two boys she was sitting with.

Tommy looked at his window and scrunched his face, trying to find whatever Cindy was referring to. "Bitch, what red are you talking about? I don't see anything red here."

"OH! OH!" Tubbo excitedly tugged the sleeve of Cindy's jacket as he pointed outside his window. "MCDONALD'S!"

"HEY, YOU GOT IT DUDE!" Cindy cheered in praise, chuckling as she happily exchanged high-fives with Tubbo.

Tommy groaned in defeat, playfully complaining. "OH COME ON! HE WON LIKE FIVE TIMES IN A ROW NOW."

"Well it's not our fault you're bad at it!" Cindy argued with him.

"Speaking of McDonald's, can we get a happy meal Wilbur?" Tubbo turned towards Wilbur who was at the driver's seat, pointing at the McDonald's drive-thru they were about to pass by.

"I WANT ONE TOO!" Cindy cried, raising her hand for Wilbur to see.

"I WANT CHICKEN NUGGETS WILBUR." Tommy had also joined Cindy and Tubbo in their quest for food.

Wilbur rubbed his face with his free hand as Dream, Niki and Sapnap laughed at his 'older sibling' dilemma with the 'three children' he had. He discreetly wished that Philza was here along with Kristin.

With a long sigh, "Alright, we're getting you three a happy meal."

"Can I get a happy meal too Wilbur?" Sapnap quietly inquired.

"Sapnap you're literally nineteen years old, get your own happy meal!"

︵

︵ . . ⌗𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 ❜

sorry for the heart attacks i caused from the previous chapter 👁👄👁💧

here's a new update to prove that this fic ain't ending soon, i honesty enjoyed writing this one. it's just so wholesome but i wasn't able to write it the way i wanted it to be.

so like, i might have to re-do this one but idk.