#LibertyForLiam

Some examples on how management treats Liam :

He doesn't have full control over his social media accounts.

Liam has admitted that his social media is heavily controlled by his management and doesn't like being online and active much because of that.

As most of us know Liam has referred in the past that he had an alcohol problem, his management forced him to get drunk to take his nerves of his (Nude) photoshoot and so they could easily persuade him to do it.

Liam Payne was r*ped, yes he was r*ped he had alcohol shoved down his throat to "relax" him he had a NAKED model placed on TOP of him which according to the authorities this is considered r*pe.

His management is controlling him and his lives.

Liam is a grown 27 year old man and his management calls him out for swearing in his own live who are over watching the live. You can also see when watching his lives that he is given information on what to say over text.

Liam needs us, he told us when he tried to commit suicide before he released LP1, we know he was drunk to do a naked photo shoot, which he didn't want.

That happened ONE YEAR ago, why does everyone shut up when it's Liam? Regardless if you follow him or not. This is serious, this is abuse against Liam.

Liam is not as strong as we see him (Image the media gave him) Liam is a sensitive and noble boy, he gives us everything possible to see us happy, we had content of the journal, and now every week he uploads some photo of him, A video, or makes lives.

After what Liam said in the podcast, he appears with a "bruise" in his eye, clearly shows, do you think he didn't notice?

Like I said, he already gave us too much information that can affect you, a year ago, the suicide attempt, then he gets drunk for naked photo shoot, and now they hit him?

(This was copied from an instagram post I've seen so it is a little outdated)