𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

Start from the beginning

/

You slightly smile and put down your phone, then eventually manage to start taking in your lunch, while your athletic friends had already finished eating. After that, you put down your head on the desk and close your eyes slightly.

As you are falling asleep, Hanamaki and Oikawa come in to the classroom together and they seem to be arguing about something. Loudly. Which 100% wakes you up.

"No! Who would be in their right mind to put pineapple on a pizza!!! Heck, no!"

"People who don't like pineapple on their pizza have no taste!!!"

"Shut the fuck up, both of you," Iwaizumi simply says with a glare, but it actually and immediately shuts both of them up.

"You guys are loud," you yawn and they mouth a little 'gomen'.

"Here's your (favorite snack), sleepyhead," Oikawa hands you a bag of snacks, full of your favorites. Your eyes lit up with sparkles in them upon seeing the bag. "Oikawa-sannn, thank you!!" Oikawa nods and smiles at the sight of seeing you eating what he bought, before stopping to smile because Iwaizumi is staring at him suspiciously.

"Do I owe you money?" You ask.

"You're joking. I bought them for you so of course not." Oikawa shakes his head. "Anyway, don't push yourself too much, 'k? Stay by the nurse office if you don't feel good. I'll tell Coach you're sick so you don't have to come to practice."

"Mhm, I think I'll be fine. I don't wanna miss the practice, it's important. I'll come—"

"That's what I said. Don't push yourself too much. The players have to stay healthy, so does the manager. If you don't feel good, just rest for today. How about I take you to the nurse right now?" You gasp at the captain's serious expression and tone of voice while he cuts you off. He stares at you seriously, expecting a good answer that he wants to hear. Witnessing this, Matsukawa and Hanamaki look at each other and mouth the word wow.

You look away from his eyes, fearing the sharpness it has.

He doesn't have to look at me like that. It's scarier than when he's on the court. You thought.

"Can I go to one of your guy's house today?"

"I just told you to take a rest—"

"Tobio's at a training camp! And my sister probably would come home late. I don't want to go and stay home alone, alright?" You say, clearly getting annoyed and irritated a little.

"Hey, let's watch some movies and eat at my house," Hanamaki suggests and your eyes light up while nodding. You've always liked Hanamaki's house. It's comfy, warm, and his mom adores you like you're her daughter. She also bakes the best cookies in the world.

"It's settled, then. Today's Friday anyway, you can still come to practice and we'll tell the coaches we want to leave a bit early today. Then we can go to my place after," all of you nod in agreement to what Hanamaki said.

"(Y/n) I want a Kitkat."

"Go buy it yourself!" You shove the Kitkat into your uniform pocket after Iwaizumi asked for it, and that makes him rolls his eyes.