⌦𝐈'𝐌 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓

Start from the beginning

tobs 👑

the more the merrier

besides, getting wasted sounds fun

little demon😈

😈

straight dude but gay for tobs 🤤

😏

Tobio was sitting on Kei's bed with Kei beside him, a book in his hand with headphones on.

Tobio laughed slightly at Tanaka's, 'to-bo-eaten up 😉' joke in the group chat. Despite what some may think, tobio enjoys attention. He, in fact, adores it. something he may or may not have picked up from his senpai's, Oikawa Tooru and Atsumu Miya. he also picked up on Atsumu's boldness, which he usually got lots of attention from.

That could explain why Tobio would go to Tanaka's for attention when his boyfriend can't provide it.

Or maybe he just wants to see the look on Kei's face filled with jealousy and possessiveness. That alone could satisfy his hunger for attention and would also end up with him getting his back blown out.

He didn't mind that result.

He was a bit sex-deprived currently, though, he didn't want to verbally say that to his boyfriend. He had verbally addressed the fact with hints responding to Kei's 'shut up's and 'fuck you's with 'make me' and 'do it yourself.' He had even said it up straight, that he wanted Kei to touch him. in other words, fuck him till he was numb.

None of that worked so he had to resort to making him jealous, angry, and possessive. there's nothing better than that.

He would do that by leaving Kei's house, 'forgetting' to turn off his location, and going to Tanaka's where he was hosting a party.

After getting to Tankas, he would dance - maybe drink a little bit-, then start to dance, of course, he planned to dance dirty, maybe lure in a guy or two. All so that Kei could fuck him.

Sounds ridiculous right?

Tobio could care less. His mind was all hazy from wanting to be fucked so bad and from the need for attention.

The first step to his plan began, Kei got up to use the bathroom and Tobio smirked to himself, let the plan begin.

He quickly sat up and took his phone, a jacket, and headed out. He had gotten an uber while waiting for Kei to get up so he was relieved when he saw the SUV waiting for him at the front of Keis house.

He quickly got inside and shut the door, greeting the driver who began to drive to Tanaka's house.

Once they arrived, Tobio thanked the driver, then headed out. He had already paid for his drive earlier.

The loud music was muffled and you could see the people and led lights through the windows. There were a few people outside, some passed out on the lawn already, others smoking, or on the phone. Tobio walked down the path outside tankas house, passing those he mentioned earlier. Some eyes followed him as he took off his jacket, revealing his outfit underneath.