Chapter 6

"Wait, Y/N, is that you?" The first one pulled off their mask to reveal—

"Hiro?" You were surprised. Why would they think you're the bad guy?

"Oh whoops." Brianna said after she pulled off her mask.

"You guys almost blinded me!" You yelled.

"I'm sorry Y/N, we thought you were the same person who came out of that warehouse." Hiro explained.

"How do I look like them?"

"Well, it's really dark outside, so we couldn't tell." Brianna said.

"Ugh, whatever. Do I have to wear one of your costumes too?"

"If you don't want to be seen, then probably." Hiro said. "Come on, there's another pair of clothing upstairs. You can change in the bathroom."

You followed them into Hiro's house and you changed into the black suit. You felt uncomfortable wearing it considering how itchy it was, but you decided it was better safe than sorry.

"I'm done," You stepped out of the bathroom.

"Good. Let's go." Hiro led the way to the warehouse.

_________________

"What? How is that possible? I swear I saw someone come in here!" Brianna said.

"Wait, what's going on?" You wondered.

"They're gone! How could they leave so quickly?" She continued.

"Well that was useful!" Hiro said, obviously annoyed that the person, or people had left already, without a single trace of them being there.

The three of you returned to Hiro's house. None of you knew what you could do now.

Once you got to Hiro's garage, you all sat there and tried to come up with a plan and you didn't even know it had reached sunrise.

"I should probably go now, before my parents suspect anything." Brianna said.

"Okay, bye!" You said.

"So, Y/N, are you going to go back home?" Hiro asked you.

"I don't know, because technically there's nobody there but me." You answered.

"You can stay here if you want, I'm sure Aunt Cass won't mind."

"Okay then."

"Well I've gotta go get some materials from SFIT for something I'm working on." Hiro grabbed his blue jacket and left.

Now what am I supposed to do. You thought. You went to the Lucky Cat Cafe, where Aunt Cass was setting up for the day.

"Hey, Y/N! Did Hiro invite you over?" She asked.

"Well yeah, but my dad's been taken by those mysterious people and it's weird for being home alone. So Hiro said you would be fine with me here."

"Of course you can stay! Would you like breakfast?" She took out a freshly baked batch of pastries.

"Okay! Do you have any donuts?"

"Yep! Would you like a plain one or a chocolate flavored one?"

"I'd like a chocolate one, thanks." She handed you a donut on a plate.

"Wow, this tastes amazing!" You munched on your donut.

"Thanks! My customers also tell me this." She smiled.

Just then, Hiro burst in the door.

"I've finally made it! And it works!" He was ecstatic. "Oh, hey Y/N, hey Aunt Cass."

"Hey Hiro! So what're you excited about?" Aunt Cass asked.

"Um, uh," He stuttered. "I was just working on something, for someone."

"Cool! Can I see it?" You asked.

"Um, well, I, uh, I wrapped it up already." He said.

"So what are you guys going to do today?" Aunt Cass questioned.

"Well I was hoping to watch a movie, but since Y/N is here, I guess we could do something else." Hiro answered.

"It's fine, a movie sounds great actually." You said and Hiro took you upstairs to the living room to pick a DVD.

"You can just choose something from the shelf, I'm fine with any of them." He said and you went to pick (your favorite movie) and slipped it inside the DVD player.

You sat down on the couch on the opposite side from Hiro.

You knew it was only day time, it wasn't lunch yet but you were still tired. Soon enough, you had drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Sorry for the late update again! Anyways, it might be a bit late at night but technically where I live it's still only the afternoon. I am currently working on the next chapter so hopefully you all will get to read it tomorrow!

That's all for now,

~SanFransokyoHiro