Chapter 5 Part 2 - Threatened To Kill

Start from the beginning

I stared at the huge hole in front of me, my mouth wide open and my arm in front of me, like trying to grab an invisible item. It was over. They all went down. I couldn't do anything. This is all my fault. I dropped to my knees and stared down at the dark, threatening hole. To my surprise, the hole started to shrink and the ice grew back, covering the hole. I jumped up and tried to break the ice once more so I could jump down and at least try save the Mecha Beasts but the ice remained solid and hard.

I laid there, looking down at the brand new ice floor. All hope is lost now. I felt tears begin to form in my eyes as I banged on the ice floor, crying out, "Waaaaahh! Open up, you dang ice!!!" I continued to bang on the floor, the wide of my fist become red. I stopped banging on the ice and just sat there, tears silently falling onto the ice floor and then freezing up into nothing.

Wait, nothing? There should be small bits of ice forming if my tears were liquid. I frowned and wiped my tears away, standing up and taking a deep breath in. I then jumped on the ice, seeing it was cracking slowly. 'So skin contact or anything from the human body doesn't affect the ice... If I didn't have shoes on right now, I would probably be hurting my feet really badly.' I thought to myself, hearing the cracking sound of ice beneath me.

I quickly grabbed my Arachnet and loaded it in. When the ice cracked, I shot Webbters and went flying down the hole. The Arachnet then transformed and attached itself to a wall, shooting out a line of string that I caught on and safely swung down. Once my feet landed on another layer of ice, my Arachnet landed on my shoulder and I looked around. "Where is a light source..." I mutter to myself. While I was looking, I felt a body fall on top of me.

I fell onto the floor with a 'thud' and I let out an 'Ack!' once I hit it. "What the fuck, human!?" I yelled out, pushing them off and standing up, looking down at the person. I raised an eyebrow when they didn't move, so I placed my foot on it and started to shake it. I heard the quiet sound of ice shattering and looked down, my eyes widened once realising what this was. ⚠️SLIGHT GORE WARNING⚠️ Please skip the rest of this paragraph. Iced blood came from the body, the ones nearest to me shattered because of my foot movement, and injuries were visible against the light.

Wait, the light? I turn around to see an outline of a figure opposite me. I stiffened and took a few steps backwards, stepping over the body. 'What the heck is this place!?' I asked myself, grabbing my blaster. The person moved closer to me, so I grabbed my Slyren and placed it in my blaster, getting ready to shoot it. "Y/N! Don't shoot the slug! It's me, Eli!" The voice called out to me. My frown deepened and I knew that wasn't Eli. I shot the slug and it began to sing the song.

My body soon felt heavy and tired but I lazily dragged my finger across my slug slots. I blinked a few times and wobbled on my feet, deciding this was an inefficient way to find my slugs. So instead, I poked my finger into the slots and they all attacked my finger with their powers. I saw my Slyren land onto the ice floor, still singing to keep the enemy asleep. I felt water on my finger and I quickly grabbed that slug, shooting it in the air. Ocean transformed and turned around, shooting water into my face.

I gasped at the shot of water into my face and left awake, grabbed Ocean and Singer from the floor. I placed Ocean back into her slot and stretched my arm backwards so Singer can still keep the enemy asleep. I didn't bother checking who they were once I placed the Slyen slug back into the slot, in case they woke up again or I fell asleep on top. I rubbed my eyes and continued the run ahead, determined to find my friends and save them from this nightmare of a hole.

~~~Eli's POV~~~
My Mecha Beast ran around the area, trying to find myself on the red dot where Y/N was. The worryingly thing was that it hasn't moved for a while and I was starting to think Y/N got trapped and swallowed under the ice floor too. I shook that feeling away and continued to ride on, finally finding the right direction to Y/N. She used the most complicated path. Her Dragon Mecha is so overpowered...