"Have you seriously been down here looking at dusty rubbish?" Riven asks, attempting to break the silence between the five teenagers.

"People who think history is rubbish are rubbish," Beatrix snaps back.

"Maybe it was just a bit of foreplay," Mal comments teasingly.

"Oh, c'mon Via, they are definitely not fucking. That would actually make, uh, Sky here interesting," Riven replies. 

"He's right, we aren't," Bloom tells them as she cuts in front. "But we were alone, which was pleasant."

"Hmm and now you have company, cry about it gingersnap," Mal says rolling her eyes. 

"Ooh, an emotional affair," Beatrix coos. "That's actually much worse."

Riven's attention pulls away to a door with a 'Do Not Enter' sign on it. "Ooh, I love locked doors!" He exclaims, rattling the lock. "I wonder what's back here."

"I don't know," Sky finally speaks up. "But Silva's the only one with the key."

"So, then how do we get in?" Bloom asks.

"We don't," Sky firmly tells her.

"But there may be stuff down there," the red head protested. "That's the reason I came down here."

Sky sighs. "Well, next time I see him, I'll ask him," he offers. 

"The more you say no, the more she wants it. Give in," Riven tells the blond with a smirk.

Beatrix scoffs. "Mal? Maybe have a talk about consent."

Mal shrugs, she just wanted to get Beatrix's plan over and done with. The rain was getting to her and she was in desperate need of a nap.

Bloom turns to face the three teens. "Why are you guys down here again?"

"Why are you down here?" Mal asks the same time Beatrix steps forward and says, "Being on your side."

"I don't need help from someone who posted a video mocking my friend or somebody who used their powers against my friend."

Malvolia glares. "Your friend used her powers first, I just stopped her."

Beatrix grabs Malvolia's hand. "Look, I know the video was extra, but I didn't say anything. I was a bystander. If you really want to be mad at one of us, consider the douchebag who's been telling everyone you're a changeling."

Riven scoffs. "Bitch."

Sky steps forward. "Is that true?" He asks his best friend sternly. 

"Yeah, look, if Saint Sky is about to start lecture time, I'm out," Riven tells the two girls, his hands thrown up.

"Sky, it's OK," Bloom attempts to calm the situation.

"No, it's not," Sky tells her firmly before chasing after the brunet.

"And people have the audacity to say women are dramatic," Mal mumbles under her breath with the shake of her head. Her arms still tightly crossed in defense.

Beatrix looks at the girl next to her with a satisfied glint in her eyes. Mal returning it, the corner of her lips twitching upwards. "Look at that!" Beatrix speaks up. "Just us girls, finally!"

Bloom steps forward and cuts herself in-between the two girls. "All I've found are dead ends, except for this," she says, looking at the locked door.

"So, let's go in," Beatrix says simply.

"It's locked."

"So, unlock it," Mal says with a smirk. "Need I remind you, you're a fire fairy?"

"We've seen you in class," the auburn-hair fairy speaks up. "You're powerful, question is...how powerful?"