Calleigh sat in the chair on the opposite side of the bed and said "How are you feeling?" Rosa said "I'm actually feeling really good." Calleigh then said "That's good. Hopefully you'll be out soon." Rosa said "Yeah, hopefully, I hate hospitals, I can't wait." Calleigh smiled and said "I can't wait until you can party, let Jesse here see your wild side." Rosa smiled and said "Yeah, I don't think he will be seeing my wild side." Calleigh then frowned and said "Why not?" Rosa smiled and said "'Cause it will probably chase him away, back to L.A." Calleigh just laughed. Calleigh nodded and said "True. But it hasn't chased away Ryan or Eric or It didn't chase Speed away either." Rosa smiled, nodded and said "True. Well, maybe, but lets get me back to good health first, shall we?" 

Calleigh smiled and said "Yeah, I think that's a good idea." Rosa nodded her head and said "Yeah." Calleigh then said "You bored yet?" Rosa rolled her eyes, nodded her head and said "Hell Yeah, there is nothing to do here. I wish I could just go home or to the beach." Calleigh then said "Well hopefully by the end of the week you are out of here." Rosa then smiled and said "Yep." Calleigh then stood as she said "Well I better get going. I'll see you. OK?" Rosa smiled and said "Yep, see ya." Calleigh smiled and waved at us as she said "Bye, Rosa, Jesse." Rosa and I both said "Bye." Rosa then yawned. I smiled and said "Are you tired?" Rosa nodded her head and said "Yeah, I don't know why because I didn't do anything today." I laughed and then said "Are you in pain? I saw you wince when Calleigh hugged you." 

Rosa nodded and said "I'm fine. I just stretched up to hugged her and pulled on my stitches but I'm fine." I then said "Are you sure?" Rosa then smiled and said "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." I nodded my head and said "If your tired, just go to sleep, I'll see you in the morning." Rosa smiled at me, carefully and slowly moved over in the bed and said "How can I go to sleep without my cuddle buddy?" I just laughed at her. I got up out the chair and climbed into bed with her. Rosa lay her head on my shoulder and put her arm over my torso. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow and said "Better?" She smiled, snuggled up to me and said "Much." A few minutes later, she fell asleep. I wasn't far behind her.

~~Next Week~~ 

~~Rosa's POV~~

By the end of the week I had healed up pretty nicely and was allowed to go home

By the end of the week I had healed up pretty nicely and was allowed to go home. But for Horatio and Jesse to be happy, my home for now would be Jesse's house. We had just left the hospital and are on our way to Jesse's house. After 10 minutes of driving we arrived at his house. Jesse helped me out the car and into the house. I sat down on the sofa while Jesse went back to car for my bags. Once he had brought my bags in, he sat down next to me. Jesse then turned to me and said "What do you wanna do?" I just know he's not gonna like what I have to say, I looked up at him and said "I wanna go out tonight?" Jesse looked at me with wide eyes and said "What? No! you need to let your body heal first before you decide to go out."