out for the night// smut warning

Start from the beginning

"Y/n, i didn't wanna be hurt over who it was, you know?"

"UGH THATS EXACTLY HOW I FELT!!" i said, actually kinda relieved we were somehow relating to each other right now.

"So uh, do you wanna go do something? Fighting won't be interesting if it's just me and you" Miguel said, standing up, offering his hand to me.

He let out a sigh and basically told me we have to go incognito otherwise someone will see us and think it's a date.

"Wait, so it wouldn't be a date?" I said, pausing from changing out of his workout clothes.

"Well do you want it to be?"

"I mean, I was hoping it would eventually come to that conclusion but if not then I-"

I don't know what came over him but in that moment, he walked over, pulled my chin up to his level, and our lips met. I didn't pull back or hesitate, instead, I wrapped my arms around and behind his neck, as he placed one hand on my ass and the other around my waist.

After a while, we paused and he leaned his head back and said, "Did you still wanna go? I was thinking we could go see a movie or something,"

I thought about it for a second, and all these filthy thoughts had entered my head about what we could be doing together alone, in a dark room.

My thoughts go on pause when we begin to walk to the theater down the street, as it began getting dark and cold. After a few minutes, we arrive, get tickets, and find some seats high up in the back.

Before I know it, the lights go off in the theater and it didn't take much time before Miguel was starting to get handsy. His hands moved slowly, from his right hand being on my knee to moving up my legs, as I was feeling my face start to turn red and hot. He leans over to kiss my neck and I let out a small gasp, so he covers my mouth with his free hand, followed by him sending out a lowered shush. He reaches down, feeling how wet i'm getting and whispers in my ear, "This all for me?"

That caused me to let my head back while he started slowly doing circles on my clit and gradually adding pressure and getting faster.
I try to cross my legs just from reflex and he takes his hand off my back and uses it to keep my legs open. I feel my eyes roll back in my head and he leans over to whisper sweet nothings in my ear. I cannot believe this is the same miguel whose mom used to make me lunch when i still lived in the same building as him. This was a new side of him i didn't know existed but I wasn't mad, I'm just glad i finally told him how I felt. While i'm thinking about my day and i get distracted from keeping myself quiet, I let out a low quiet moan as I feel myself start to get close, which I had to quickly cover up with a cough. I feel myself get closer and closer and before I know it i finally release. I sit back up and Miguel grabs my face and our lips meet again, and he places his hand back on my thigh, lower of course, only to find I was shaking really hard and uncontrollably. He rubs my leg with his thumb and says, "It's okay you can relax now" in a kinda chuckle.

After I stop shaking for the most part, I reach over and feel his belt buckle and slowly start to undo it, positioning myself closer to him so I have a better reach and handle. I unbuckle his belt and feel his bulge through his pants as I smirk and start stroking it. He starts breathing heavier and I take it as my signal to start, going slower and softer, getting faster as I go. Before I know it, he finishes and looks up at me, sighs and says, "God you're so beautiful y/n" and kisses my forehead. 

When the movie was over and the lights came back on, we both got up from the cozy position we were in and made our way out of the theater. As we're walking back, I realize I left my bag at the dojo and if Johnny saw it, he knew i would have been there alone with Miguel and suspicions would be raised. I tell Miguel, so we turned around and he walked with me so I wasn't alone. We turn the corner onto the street with the run down strip mall entrance and we see Johnny's car and realize he must have showed up after Miguel locked up and left. Which means I have to sneak in to grab it.

"okay you go grab it and i'll go distract Sensei or something, just follow my lead" Miguel says, slowly opening the door, still walking low. 

I roll my eyes because devising a plan is primarily useless considering the chances of me getting caught are pretty high because my bag is in the middle of the back room. I hear Miguel talking to Johnny  and something about a tournament and I take that as my sign to sneak back while they're striking up a conversation. I grab my bag but the strap is snagged on a rack and I try to pull it, and it knocks over the entire rack of kick blockers. Before I can even get out, Johnny and Miguel are standing in front of the door, and Johnny sighs and says, "I knew it, ooooh i knew you two were together."

I give him a puzzled look and say, "Sensei I don't know what you're talking about, I left this here yesterd-"

"y/n I know you two were together, Miguel already slipped up and I gave him a nice little chat" Johnny smirked and patting Miguel on the back.

I turn red and look to Miguel who's standing behind him, holding a pack of condoms, that have probably been sitting in Johnny's desk for years. 

We both laugh and get up to walk out of the room, and as we're leaving the dojo, we still hear Johnny rambling on and on about the drama we're gonna cause.

__________________________________

hi sorry this isnt the best but uh enjoy there should be more to come ((: