Premiere

You were on your way to another one movie premiere. The Sherlock Holmes premiere to be exact. You both worked hard on it. Robert as the main protagonist and you as the producer. You always love working together because you get to spend more time together doing the things that you love.

Robert had told you many times already today how beautiful you are and how great you look in your dress. It's not unusual for you to compliment each other and you always love it. You express it mostly with blushing while he's more cocky.

You're in the back seat of the limo that's driving you there, sitting next to each other. Your legs are crossed and you notice Robert's eyes locked on them. His hand reaches your bare legs and he caresses them softly up and down.

"You know I love it when you show your legs, right?" he asks whispering.

"I do" you giggle.

"Then you must be aware of the effect this outfit has on me" he says quietly in your ear.

"I knew you'd like it" you say smiling as the driver slows down because you arrived to your destination.

"Like doesn't even come close" he says smirking and gives you a kiss before opening the door to leave.

The absence of his hand on your high causes a little sadness but that soon disappears when he reaches your side of the limo and holds the door open for you. The sound of people screaming and the lights from the photographers make you shiver to familiar premiere feeling. Robert helps you out of the limo and then together you walk towards the red carpet.

You have to wait and walk very slowly since the fans are asking for photos and autographs from Robert. He smiles and tries to do as many of the things the fans ask him to. You can't help but also smile seeing him like this. He's genuinely happy and you know how much he enjoys the attention and loudness of the premieres. Soon enough he's back to you and together you walk down the red carpet.

You stop every few steps to pose for different cameras. You mostly smile for all the pictures, the good mood can't be hidden. The movie is a success and you couldn't be happier. Robert's hand slips down to your lower waist, just above your hips and your hand rests on his chest. As you walk more and more down the red carpet his hand gets lower, until it is hugging your back side perfectly. It's not in a hideous way, not even close. Cameras are all over you, he wouldn't do something like that. He's just holding you there nicely and asking a small amount of pressure every now and then.

You brush his chest and abs as you remove your hand from him but his never leaves you. You finally reach the spot where the reporters are and stand in front of them as one after another ask you questions. Whenever the questions aren't directed to Robert you catch him looking at you completely focused, listening to whatever you have to say and of course his hand is being more and more active.

He's moving it slightly in circles, caressing your hips and your thigh beautifully and also you can tell he's increased his pressure. His voice has gotten deeper and he's bringing his body as close to you as possible. Your current interview is over and you're walking towards the next one, which is one meters away.

"Behave yourself" you whisper smiling and playfully move his hand higher, around your waist.

"I am behaving" he replies also smiling proudly.

During the final interview you thought he was over his sneaky ways but once again he surprised you. His hand was sitting nicely over your arm, caressing it, when it left it to touch your side. Under other circumstances you might actually get tickled but this time his touch was so smooth and elegant that it didn't bother you. While answering one question he used his body language in his advantage and now he's holding you right under your breast.