"But what if it isn't?" She panicked "what if... what if... oh I don't know what if there's something wrong with me!?" She panicked

"Ally, the only thing wrong with you is that you're not apologising to Remus, I promise you love, he will not be mad. The only reason he's going to be mad is if you don't apologise," Luke explained

Ally groaned in frustration and she knew that he was right but did she want to admit that — she never would. She was so sick and tired of men in her life being right and she was sick and tired of not having a strong woman role model to look up too.

She gasped and got up from the chair grabbing her things. She kissed both Toby and Luke's cheeks and ran towards the transfiguration classroom. What was Ally on about? Of course she had a strong women role model to look up to! What was Professor McGonagall? She was the smartest, bravest woman that Ally knew and if anyone would be able to help her then of course it would be her!

She reached Professor McGonagall's office and knocked the door loudly and repeatedly. She needed to talk to her, and she needed Professor McGonagall's opinion because if anyone could help Ally see sense it was obviously going to be her.

Professor McGonagall answered the door and looked at Ally with a shocked expression. She had never known the young girl to be so disruptive.

"Miss Montague what is the meaning of this?" She asked

"Please Professor McGonagall, I don't have a mum but you're the closest thing I've ever had to one so can I please get your advise?" She asked

Professor McGonagall was shocked but she nodded and ushered Ally in quickly pouring out two cups of tea and getting a tray of chocolate biscuits — Professor McGonagall knew Ally liked chocolate biscuits.

Professor McGonagall had always had a soft spot for the Montague siblings but she mostly had a soft spot for Atlas and Ally the most because she knew how much they had struggled. Over the years, Professor McGonagall has begun to cherish her friendship with Perseus Montague but the soft spot she had for Ally and Atlas would always be much more paramount than anything she'd ever feel.

"What's the matter Miss Montague?" Professor McGonagall asked

"I'm stuck, and we'll can I say the whole story?" She asked, Professor McGonagall nodded

So she did. Ally spoke to Professor McGonagall about everything. Her confused feelings towards Remus, the feelings that she felt towards him, how she was confused because he'd been blowing hot and cold with her for a while. She told her about the kiss and the fact that her magic had gone haywire when she had been kissing him and now she had been avoiding him for days on end and she knew she was in the wrong but what was she meant to do?

Professor McGonagall listened, she took everything in and while she couldn't help but find the teenage drama tedious she felt very happy that Ally was able to go to her when she was struggling the most. She felt as if the relationship they had built through their extra lessons had been worth it and their relationship was more than just teacher, pupil. That it was like the marauders relationship with her, almost friendly.

Professor McGonagall sipped her tea and listened to ally explain fully how her wandless magic was acting out and the only time it had ever happened before was when she got everyone to stop doing what she wanted. Professor McGonagall had never heard about that before but she promised Ally she'd look into it and made a mental note to write to Atlas to ensure he was informed on the situation.