Khushi (continuing eating): your over confidence just made me negotiate your date proposal. (she answered trying to get a hold on herself)

Arnav raised his eyebrow hearing her words while Khushi continued.

Khushi: let me also see how you will kidnap me and make me attend your so called 'date'.

Arnav: after all this time, I thought you know never to challenge Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi finished having her last bite and placed the plate beside her. Looking straight into his eyes, she started speaking.

Khushi: and you should have known that Khushi Kumari Gupta won't be afraid of your challenges.

Arnav: who want you to be afraid of my challenges? Just be prepared for your fantastic first date. (he said with a smirk and got up taking both of their plates before Khushi could say anything)

He almost reached the door when he heard her shout at him.

Khushi: whatever it is, Mr. Raizada... I am not going with you for any date.

Seeing him unaffected, Khushi followed him inside while shouting his name.

***

Khushi smirked when her cell beeped for the tenth time, that day. Since morning, Arnav was regularly reminding her of their date, asking her to be ready by 6 in the evening. She wanted to give up and ask him what he planned but instead, she teased him that she won't be going on a date with him as per the challenge.

Khushi opened the message and read its content.

"I believe red suits the best on beautiful women and you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Although your face turns red when I am with you, I would prefer to see you in a red costume too.

One hour to go...

Yours Arnav"

She smiled and quickly typed back.

"too bad... I am not going with you and you can't see me in a red costume"

She received his reply immediately.

"Don't feel bad for me, sweetheart. I promise, we will have a perfect date"

Khushi raised her eyebrows seeing his confidence and waited on what Arnav intended to do. She kept her cell phone aside and went to check on the sweets.

After one hour, she was still in the sweet shop and smiled while checking her watch. She would see what Arnav would do now. Before her smile could even drop, she saw Arnav entering the shop. He saw her and walked towards her. He smiled at her and spoke.

Arnav: shall we leave?

Khushi: where? (she shrugged innocently)

Arnav knew she would do this. He simply smirked and looked at Ramu talking to a customer. He raised his voice before speaking to her again.

Arnav: to our first date Khushi. You said Ramu will manage the sweet shop and we both can spend some time together. You have even said that spending time with me is sweeter than spending time with your jalebis when you asked me out for a date. That's why I am here sweetheart. Let's go.

Khushi's eyes widened and she looked around after Arnav stopped speaking. Both Ramu and the customer definitely heard Arnav's words because she saw them holding their laughs. He is giving all wrong information to people.

Khushi: I am not going out with someone who lies.

Arnav: because of you. I want to spend some time with you but you aren't making it easy for me.

Khushi: work hard then.

Arnav: that's why I am here. I am not going anywhere until you come with me. I will keep following you for days or months or years or other births if they exist.

Khushi laughs at him.

Khushi: Arnav Singh Raizada... and speaking about seven births? This is a miracle.

Arnav: you believe those things. So, I can have hope. Moreover, I want to respect your thoughts and beliefs. I don't want to judge them anymore. If you believe in seven births, then I will hope we meet in our next birth again.

Khushi smiled at him and then, she looked at her surroundings. Though, Ramu was busy with his own work, she didn't want to cause a scene anymore. She asked Ramu to close the shop after a while and hand over the keys to Vimala aunty so that she could collect later. Finally, she turned to Arnav and spoke.

Khushi: shall we leave, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada? (she asked teasingly)

Arnav: finally. (he said with relief and forwarded his palm to her)

Khushi looked at his palm for a second before holding it. Arnav smiled and both of them walked out. Arnav first drove to Khushi's house. When they entered inside, Arnav was the first one to speak.

Arnav: now get changed. (he said while handing her a bag)

Khushi raised her eyebrows and folded her hands not taking that bag from him.

Arnav(smirking): ok ok. I am sorry for creating that drama at your sweet shop. Fine?

Khushi(shrugging her shoulders): I don't know... may be you could be more pleasing...

Arnav: I was pleasing (he complained)

Khushi(sighing and taking the bag from him): right, being the great ASR and all, you saying sorry should be more than pleasing.

Arnav smiled and moved forward to kiss her cheek.

Arnav(moving back): I think I can't be more pleasing than this. Get changed and come down. I will be waiting.

Saying that, Arnav left and Khushi went inside her room with a smile.

***

Dressed in the red frock which Arnav gave to her, Khushi entered Arnav's car as he opened the door for her. She had never wore a frock before and was a bit nervous with the entire date thing. When Arnav finally started the car, he gave his comments.

Arnav: you look good.

Khushi sighed and spoke.

Khushi: seriously Arnavji... Frock? I never wore it... I don't know how weird I might be looking. I should have chosen to wear a suit or a saree but...

Arnav(interrupting): sshhh... You look perfect... Don't think too much. Moreover, it's just me who will be seeing you.

Khushi: just you? Where are you taking me? (she asked while looking at the rood ahead)

Arnav(smiling): don't worry. I am not kidnapping you of course.

Khushi: you think, you can handle me if you can kidnap me?

Arnav: maybe I can't if you throw tantrums... but I can win you over eventually.

Khushi: over-confident much?? Where are you taking me anyways? (she asked again)

Arnav: you will know soon.

Khushi sighed and looked out of the window while murmuring 'Laad Governor'. Arnav smiled and just concentrated on driving after that while Khushi kept looking out of the window.

When they arrived at the place and Arnav opened her side of the car door, Khushi got down while looking at the building in front of them. It is Sheesh Mahal. Why Arnav brought her to this place?

***

Hi all...

Hope you all are doing fine. I might not be able to write regularly but I will try to complete this story little by little. This story is at the end.

Yours

 anjuarshi