The Awakening of a Demon

Start from the beginning

<Aizawa-sensei, should I kill them?>

Aizawa: <No, don't, we need to interrogate them>

<Okay> (he said to Aizawa)

<Teacher said that I shouldn't kill you. That is why you will turn to stone like them. Goodnight...>

And just like that, the fight ended. Everyone who was petrified was put in jail and others were being questioned. The ambush was immediately published to the public. The only thing that was still a mystery to those who have seen it was, "who was that child?"

Reporter #1: "Hello everyone of Japan, we are here to inform you about the recent attack by the League of Villains. Earlier this afternoon, they all suddenly popped up in the police station in a petrified state. The one who turned them is said to be a 5-year old boy. If you have seen this kid,  please report it to us. That is all, thank you for watching this flash news."

(With Class 1-A)

________________________________________________________________

Mineta: "This is not good. If Saiki continues to show off, HE MIGHT HAVE ALL THE GIRLS FALL FOR HIM?! I must get strong to be more attractive than Saiki-san!"

Kaminari: "I GET YOU IN THAT MINETA"

_________________________________________________________________

Uraraka: "Since when were they close?"

Tsuyu: "Who knows?"

_________________________________________________________________

Bakugo: "THAT FOUR EYES BETTER NOT GET AHEAD OF ME"

Todoroki: "He has always been ahead of you, big deal"

Bakugo: "WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Todoroki: "Nothing"

Deku: "Now, now let's not fight"

Kirishima: "That's right, let's not fight right now okay?"

Bakugo: "whatever"

____________________________________________________________________

Suddenly Saiki teleported out of nowhere to his seat.

Aizawa: "Your back, did you turn them in?

<Yes I did>

Aizawa: "Good"

For a few seconds, everyone was staring at Saiki. 

Deku: "SAIKI-SAN I WAS SO WORRIED!? I'm so glad you're okay!"

Uraraka: "Same here"

Bakugo: "JUST BECAUSE YOU DEFEATED SOME MEMBERS OF THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T WIN AGAINST YOU!"

Kirishima: "Forgive Bakugo here, he just doesn't know when to give up"

Bakugo: "WHAT THE HELL?!"

Todoroki: <I won't give up>

<You can't beat me, call it a day>

Todoroki: <Let's see> (he smirked a little)

Aizawa: "Okay are you done now? I know that you were all uneasy with him fighting the League of Villains but it's fine now. Most importantly, since we weren't able to train you guys, you will be having a team battle vs Saiki. This should help you all at least.

 This should help you all at least

Aoyama: "Did he just say

Aoyama: "Did he just say..."

Hagakure: "Fight Saiki....?"

Iida: "Rejection sir! I'm afraid that if we face off with Saiki we might die!"

Hairo" THAT'S RIGHT SIR! CAN'T WE JUST FIGHT WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN SAIKI!"

Saiki's POV: "I won't go as far to kill someone you know"

Aizawa: "What's decided is decided. We will head out to the field at once. Everyone dismiss, we will start after lunch."

Bakugo's POV: "I can finally land a good one on Saiki! Today is the day..."

Todoroki: "...that I will defeat him!"

Saiki's POV: "Don't talk telepathically"

Next Chapter: "Strategize Meeting"