The Awakening of a Demon

Começar do início

https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Nomu#:~:text=Nomu%20(%E8%84%B3%E7%84%A1)%20means%20%22brainless%22.

(Now, this link will tell you about the main members of the League of Villains)

                                                                    ⬇

https://www.cbr.com/my-hero-academia-villains-strength-ranked/

(Now that is finished, time to go back to Saiki!)

____________________________________________________

<Now that wasn't much of a fight. Too bad, well time to deal with Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Dabi, Toga, Twice, and Spinner>

Shigaraki: "How did you know about our names?"

<Mind reading>

Toga: "WOAH AMAZING! IF YOU CAN DO THAT THEN IF I DIGEST YOUR BLOOD I CAN AS WELL! Hey... do you mind me drinking your blood?"

<G R O S S >

Toga: "YOUR FUNNY! HEY, WHAT'S YOUR NAME" (by the way, she was charging in Saiki while saying that)

< I have no information to tell to an enemy!>

Saiki used telekinesis and lifted her to the sky and since he removed his limiters, she was transported to another planet. 

Twice: "Did he just— TELEPORT TOGA TO OUTERSPACE BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA"Shigaraki: "DON'T LAUGH THIS IS SERIOUS! This kid is no joke

Shigaraki: "DON'T LAUGH THIS IS SERIOUS! This kid is no joke. EVERYONE ATTACK AT ONCE!"

And like that, everyone did attack at once. Shigaraki attempted to touch Saiki but ends up failing miserably because Saiki just dodged all of his attempts. Twice multiplied himself and had all of his clones try to hold him in the arms but can't because Saiki was up in the air. The Nomu used its brutal strength to land a strike on Saiki and it did but it only angered Saiki so he was punched mercilessly. Its blood was splattered on the floor and its body parts were reduced to atoms. Everyone also did their best to at least land a fatal attack on Saiki but they just ended up being all beaten up.

Shigaraki: "We can't beat him no matter what we do! WE MUST RETREAT—"

To Shigaraki's surprise, Kurogiri was gone.

Dabi: "HEY WHERE IS KUROGIRI"

Spinner: "Don't tell me that he was transported somewhere else?!"

Shigaraki's POV: "Could it be— THAT KID TELEPORTED KUROGIRI SOMEWHERE ELSE?! Wait, if that were the case then he should've been able to use his ability"

<The answer is, I teleported Kurogiri to the sun!>

Shigaraki: "KUROGIRI IS DEAD?!"

<Exactly, you will be joining him anyways so it doesn't matter>

Shigaraki: "EVERYONE RUN—"

Dabi: "PUT US DOWN KID?!" (Dabi was blasting fire to Saiki but still failed)