삼십칠. finally meet you

Start from the beginning

"Poggers." Cindy commented with a smile.

It didn't take them long to get through the airport gate and across the aisle. The three of them quickly retrieved their belongings and maneuvered their way through the crowd.

Cindy took a glance of her surroundings. She was both excited and anxious at the thought of Tommy and the others being in the same place as them. At the same time, it was overwhelming. She couldn't wait another minute to meet the rest of the group.

"Hey, Wil!" The bluenette's ears perked up when she heard Clay's voice. She averted her eyes towards Dream to see him on the phone with someone. "We've just landed! Don't worry, her mother isn't going to kill us. I've got Cindy. I also made sure to text her mother before I called you."

He continued to converse with Wilbur. "You're at Starbucks, right? Where is that exactly? Okay, cool. Thanks! I'll see you in a bit."

Dream turned his attention to Cindy and Sapnap after his brief talk with Wilbur. "They're at Starbucks right now. Let's go find it." With a smile, he told them. "He said it was near the airport's exit."

The two nodded, and without further ado, they walked together to the designated location, pulling their travel luggage behind them.

As they moved towards their supposed destination, Sapnap spoke up to relieve the tension between them. "I'm excited!"

"Same and a bit nervous too." Cindy answered truthfully, looking up to him with an anxious smile.

Dream placed a hand on her shoulder, earning her gaze in return. "It'll be okay, we're with you."

"Yeah!" Sapnap said in agreement, reassuring the nervous bluenette.

Finally, after for what felt like an hour for the three. Cindy noticed four familiar faces sitting outside the coffee shop as it slowly came into view. When the group's tallest member turned his head in her direction, she perked up.

Her legs had taken up their own speed unconsciously. Her face lit up with a grin as she dashed towards the tallest man, who had recognized her from afar. Her worried thoughts had vanished into thin air. Instead, they were replaced by an outburst of joy. She literally dropped her luggage and ran straight into his arms, unable to contain her enthusiasm.