22: Nayeon's plan.

Start from the beginning

"Ms Choi! What is this!?"

The principal showed me a phone and by the look of. it's Nayeon's.

I fucking knew it.

Then a video starts playing in which I'm arranging the papers but it looks like I'm finding my papers and what? Gonna change my answers?

The class starts whispering as Taehyung looked at me only to see me calm.

"In my office right Now!" The bold headed guy yells at me angrily as i stood up clamly so that I can clear the misunderstanding.

Taehyung was right, something was off but he didn't knew who to trust, the footage clearly showed that you were cheating but he's not blind. he saw Mr song winking at Nayeon as she did the same which confused Taehyung.

I walked out from the class along with the principal as Taehyung looked at Nayeon who sat on her seat and smirked, Taehyung wasn't sure but he knew that Nayeon and Mr song is suspicious.

And the class started again like nothing happened.

"Expelled!?"

The principal just nodded he's head. Mr song stays quite having fun watching me suffer.

"You can't just fucking kick me out from my own land! Just wait until my parents finds out about this" You said and smirked cause you thought that your parents will support you.

"I've already contacted them and they agreed to let you get Expelled"

"what the hell? Your joking aren't you?" The principal removed he's glasses and placed them on the table having enough of my rudeness.

"Ms Choi, your parents understood it all. you did many prohibited stuff inside the campus which is against the school laws. skipping classes, smoking at a very young age, bullying, vandalizing the statute of the school's owner, talking rudely to your teachers, dyeing your hair, and the last, cheating on your exams"

"I admit that I did those stuffs but I would never cheat on exams!"

"The video is enough to prove everything Ms Choi, I and Mr song had enough and so Mr song decided to expell you"

You glared at Mr song as he acted innocent, you always felt suspicious about him.

"Check the CCTV of the classroom. it has a better angle"

"I'm sorry but the file of that day was nowhere to be found. said Mr song, right?"

It was all fucking planned wasn't it?

"I heared that your parents are gonna send you abroad, I hope you don't do this there. you may pack your bag and leave, Your expelled"

You stood up from your seat and glared at Mr song one last time before slamming the door.

You opened the door wide earning the attention of everyone. You saw nayeon as anger rushed within your body. You didn't waste a second and marched towards her as she widened her eyes. You grabbed her by her hair and started dragging her out of her seat and she screamed in pain.

Taehyung got alert and immediately stood up and ran towards you. Yoongi being a boyfriend of Nayeon went up to her as Taehyung held you by your waist and tried to separate you from Nayeon.

"BITCH YOU PLANNED THIS DIDN'T YOU?"

You shouted and pulled her hair even more harder making her whimper. Taehyung successfully pulled you away from her as you kept shouting at her angrily.

"Stop it y/n!" Yoongi glares at you.

"NOW YOUR SIDING HER AND NOT YOUR BEST FRIEND?"

"Yes because I trust Her more than you!"

You who was struggling to get out of Taehyung's grip stopped when you heared those words coming out from your best friend's mouth.

A tear rolled down your cheek making the students gasp. The bad girl who is known the fierceless is tearing up?

Nayeon, despite that she's in pain, she smirked when she saw you broken and started crying on yoongi's chest.

You swallowed a lump in your throat, your heart is aching as you can't breath properly because of the anger and how broken your feeling. suddenly the speaker turned on as the principal announced.

"Feb 22 year 2021, Choi Y/n is no longer a student of seoul international school"

Hearing that. you knew you will breakdown at any moment as you got out of Taehyung's arms and ran out with your bag. Taehyung gave one last glance to Yoongi before running after you.

Taehyung's heart clenched when he saw you kneeling down on the ground with your hands on your face as you cried your heart out, Taehyung quickly knelt down and hugged your weak body as you cried in he's embrace.

"Don't cry princess.."

〰️❣️〰️

Sometimes laughing can be the most painful thing to do..
-kim Taehyung