Brianna please

I really am sorry

Mitch shouldn't have done that

He's an a$$hole

I'm an a$$hole

Can you please forgive me

Brianna

Please

I'm so sorry

Please I'm the biggest a$$hole in the world and I know it

Brianna!!!

Please forgive me

Please

I stared at the texts for a while, why the f^ck did I want to forgive him. After a while I finally responded,

Me: I'm sorry hawk what you did yesterday was trashy and rude I can't just accept an apology for that, you should just give up on me because I'm not coming crawling back to you. No matter how much I want to I won't, I'm sorry.

*You have blocked this number*

Why the hell was that so hard, he's an awful person. "Auhgggg" I said quietly while falling down backwards on my bed.

Hawks pov
As soon as Brianna closed the car door and drove away I practically broke down. I ran over to my car so no one would see me, I got in and slammed my head on the back of my seat. "I f^cked it up again" I mumbled to myself. I pulled out my phone and started texting her, 1 minute went by and no response so I texted her again, I texted her again and again and again. Until I saw that she finally had read them. She began typing and I started practically trembling, "f^ck f^ck f^ck" I mumbled to myself while I waited for her to finish typing.

My princess: I'm sorry hawk what you did yesterday was trashy and rude I can't just accept an apology for that, you should just give up on me because I'm not coming crawling back to you. No matter how much I want to I won't, I'm sorry

When I read that text I practically broke down in tears. I really had f^cked up this time. My phone buzzed again and I quickly opened it up hoping it was a message from Brianna, she had blocked my number again. I was about to drive away and throw myself off a f^cking cliff when I received another text message.

Mitch

Mitch: hey man I was gonna go to the arcade later with some of the guys. wanna come?

Me: ya I'll meet you guys there

I figured maybe getting my mind off of everything would be good. I drove down to the arcade and saw mitch there along with another cobra who was still friends with him, rico was there and so was Kyler and a few other guys. "Hey" I said while walking over to them. "Hey man" one of the other guys said. His name was Luke I recognized him from the dojo. "You good man" mitch said while looking at my red hands from slamming my fists into my dashboard. "Ya I'm fine" I lied. "Alright let's go ruin some kids days" Kyler said while we started walking into the arcade.

We ran inside and went around stealing tickets, I ran over to a kid shooting a basketball and knocked it out of his hands and all my friends ran behind me. We made our way over to the skee ball and grabbed all the tickets, I was hesitant at first when I remembered brianna and i's date here but then I remembered what she said to me, 'you should just give up on me' she said, I didn't want to but I knew I had to. "thank you" I screamed while we ran away. We went over to the prize station where chris worked. "Hey buddy" I smiled while throwing the tickets down on the counter. "Hey prize winch" mitch said while coming up next to me. "What do you guys want" chris replied. "To spend our hard earned tickets of course, why don't you be a good girl and grab us some of those bobble heads" I teased with a smirk. When he walked over to get some for us I hopped over the counter and grabbed a punch of little stuffed animals and threw them over the counter to all my friends. "Hey!" he yelled when he saw us. "Thanks Chris, tell your mom I miss her" mitch said while running out. "Ya and tell her to stop calling me" I turned around and said then ran out behind mitch. We ran out and over to a laser tag place across the street. We set up the stuffed animals and kicked them off things. I walked back over to my friends and Mitch offered us beers. "Who wants a warm one" he said while pulling out a beer. "Who the hell wants a warm beer, you didn't bring an ice pack" I replied. "He put them back and walked away while looking down.