WeLcOmE!

Welcome to the Olympus Community!

We, the founders, -MiaMxffin_ and -exrth-to-ari- are really looking forward to meeting you!

The Olympians were a race of the deities  , primarily consisting of a third and fourth generation of immortal beings, worshipped as the principal gods of the Greek pantheon and so named because of their residency atop Mount Olympus . They gained their supremacy in a ten-year-long battle, in which Zeus led his siblings to victory over the previous generation of ruling gods, the Titans. They were a family of gods, the most important consisting of the first generation of Olympians, offsprings of the Titans  Kronos and  Rhea : Zeus , Hades , Poseidon ,Hera , Demeter and Hestia, along with the principal offspring of Zeus: Athena , Apollo, Artemis ,  Hephaestus , Dionysus , Ares , Aphrodite and Hermes. Although Hades was a major deity in the Greek Pantheon , and was the brother of Zeus and the other first generation of Olympians, his realm was far away from Olympus in the Underworld, and thus he was not usually considered to be one of the Olympians.

This is the history about the Olympians. With a little bit of Ambrosia and Nectar we can make you a part of this.
So join us on this godly adventure!